7. Falling inlove?

Andrew was running like crazy through the hallways trying to find Lexi. He went up the floors in the building, but all he saw there were students going to their rooms. While running suddenly he bumped into some drunk boy."Dude, watch where tf you're going!" The drunk boy pushed Andrew.Adrenaline had taken over Andrew and at that moment he grabbed the boy by the T-shirt and aimed his fist at him.

"Go back to your room before I knock you out."At that moment, the boy managed to punch Andrew in the face and kick him in the stomach. Andrew dropped him and he ran away.
After about twenty minutes spent running around the floors Andrew decided to go to Pierson and Liv hoping Lexi would be there.

He knocked on their door and waited for someone to open it.
After a few seconds the door opened.
"Andrew? What happened to you?"
Pierson asked, she stepped back from the door letting him into the room.
On one of the beds he saw Lexi sitting.
Seeing her in good condition he calmed down and let out a sight.
"Omg what happened to you?!?"
Lexi asked him.

His right eye was bruised and slightly swollen, his nose was bleeding and he was holding his stomach when he walked."Some drunk ass pushed me. He started talking nonsense and I grabbed him by the shirt and was about to let him go and he punched me in the face and stomach and ran away!" Andrew said slightly angry thinking of that drunken fool.
"I'll get ice and Pierson will wet a washcloth for your nose." Liv said. The two went to get a towel and ice, leaving Lexi and Andrew alone.

"How was the party?" Andrew asked Lexi."Horrible." she answered, causing Andrew to chuckle slightly.
"Well I don't think it was horrible because I saw you talking to some boy." he said teasing her a little.
"Huh? Were you there?"
Lexi asked confused."No. One boy from my class had uploaded a story and I saw you talking to him." he smiled at her.He started laughing and Lexi punched him in the stomach."Ouch!" Andrew yelled."That's what you get for stalking me." She said, smiling at him.It was the first time she had smiled at him. Seeing this beautiful smile, Andrew fell in love with her even more.

The two suddenly fell silent and stared into each other's eyes.
"Uhm!" Pierson cleared her throat, which caught their attention.
"Sorry to interrupt, but Lexi, we have work to do."Pierson and Liv sat on the bed next to Lexi.Liv applied ice to Andrew's swollen eye.Pierson put the wet towel on his nose."Lexi lift up his t-shirt and put the remaining ice on his stomach." Liv said.Lexi lifted Andrew's t-shirt and put the ice on his stomach.

Feeling the cold ice on his stomach, Andrew tilted his head back and squeezed his eyes shut.
"Are you okay?" the girls asked him.
Andrew just nodded and exhaled heavily.Lexi who was changing places on the ice every two minutes at the same time took this as an opportunity to touch his abs.This didn't bother Andrew at all.He even enjoyed it to some extent.

After two hours, Andrew and Lexi went back to their room.
Lexi went to the bathroom and took a nice warm shower. She cleaned off her makeup well and did her skin care routine.

During this time, Andrew put on his pajamas, made his bed, turned off all the lights, and lay in his bed.
After a while, Lexi came out of the bathroom.Andrew liked her without makeup so much.To him she was beautiful the way she was. He just preferred natural beauty.

Lexi lay down next to Andrew on his bed and turned to face him.
He was a little shocked that Lexie expressed a desire to lay next to him, but he liked it too."Aren't you sleepy?"
Andrew asked her."No. What about you?"Lexi replied, giving Andrew a small smile."No." they both smiled at each other just like that.They look into each other's eyes and smile like little children."Hey you're smiling." Andrew said to Lexi and stroked her cheek with his finger.

Lexi looked at Andrew and for the first time said to herself, "Wow, Andrew is really cute.". She was looking at him and couldn't stop smiling. Her heart was now fully exposed to him and her new friends because they were able to gain Lexi's trust.And Andrew, he might be able to win her heart too. Because Lexi didn't realize that she was slowly falling in love with him.