009

Jayda paced around her apartment, her mind swirling with confusion and unease

Jayda paced around her apartment, her mind swirling with confusion and unease. She couldn't shake the strange feeling that had settled over her since yesterday. Something about Dayvon's visit had felt off. She had replayed the encounter in her mind a hundred times, and it still didn't make sense. Durk had never sent Dayvon to deliver anything before.

Picking up her phone, Jayda decided she needed to talk to Sanaa. She dialed her friend's number and waited impatiently for her to answer.

"Hey, girl!" Sanaa's cheerful voice came through the phone.

"Hey," Jayda replied, trying to keep her tone casual. "Can we talk? I've been feeling weird since yesterday."

"Sure, what's up?" Sanaa asked, her concern evident.

Jayda took a deep breath. "Dayvon came by yesterday. Said he was dropping off some weed because Durk was 'busy.' But it just felt... strange. He acted like he barely knew what he was doing."

There was a brief pause on the other end before Sanaa spoke again. "That is weird. Did he say anything else?"

"No, that's what's bothering me," Jayda admitted. "It felt like he was hiding something. And now I can't stop thinking about it."

"Well," Sanaa began hesitantly, "I've got something to tell you about Dayvon too."

Jayda's curiosity piqued. "What do you mean?"

Sanaa took a deep breath, and Jayda could hear the excitement in her voice. "Dayvon and I have been talking a lot lately. He's been really sweet, Jayda. I think he's trying to change. He said meeting me made him see things differently. He wants to be a better person."

Jayda's eyebrows shot up. "Really? Dayvon said that?"

"Yeah," Sanaa replied, her tone brightening. "I was skeptical at first, but he's been so genuine. We've been spending more time together, and honestly, I feel really happy. He's different when we're alone, vulnerable. I think he truly cares about me."

Jayda felt a twinge of jealousy mixed with relief. "I'm glad you're happy, Sanaa. You deserve someone who treats you right."

"Thanks, Jayda," Sanaa said warmly. "I know Dayvon has a past, but I want to give him a chance. He seems like he's really trying."

Jayda nodded, even though Sanaa couldn't see her. "Just be careful, okay? I don't want you to get hurt. If you ever feel like something's off, you tell me."

"I will," Sanaa promised. "But for now, I'm just going to enjoy this. It's been a long time since I've felt this way about someone."

Jayda managed a smile, despite her lingering doubts. "I'm happy for you, girl. Just remember, I'm here if you need me."

"Thanks, Jayda," Sanaa replied. "I'll talk to you later, okay?"

"Okay. Take care," Jayda said, ending the call.

As she put her phone down, Jayda couldn't shake the unease that clung to her. Dayvon's sudden change of heart, his unexpected visit—it all felt too convenient. She decided she needed to keep an eye on things, especially for Sanaa's sake. She didn't want her friend getting hurt, and something about this whole situation just didn't sit right.

With a determined look, Jayda made a silent vow to find out what was really going on. She trusted her instincts, and right now, they were screaming at her that something was seriously wrong.

Jayda couldn't ignore the nagging feeling that something was off. Determined to get to the bottom of it, she decided to confront Durk directly. She drove to his house, her heart pounding with a mixture of fear and resolve. When she arrived, she found Durk outside, sitting on the porch smoking weed .

"Durk, we need to talk," she said, walking up to him.

Durk stopped mid-swing and turned to face her, his expression unreadable. "What's up, baby ?"

Jayda took a deep breath, steeling herself for what she was about to reveal. "Durk, I know what you are... Sanaa told me."

Durk froze, his eyes widening in surprise. "What do you mean, Sanaa told you?"

Jayda crossed her arms, meeting his gaze steadily. "She saw it in a vision she had. She saw you transforming during the full moon and told me when she found out about Dayvon. And she saw something else."

Durk's heart pounded in his chest as he took a step closer to her. "What else did she see?"

Jayda hesitated, her hand moving to her stomach. "She saw that I'm pregnant. Does that mean... this child would be a...?"

Durk's expression softened, and he stepped forward, taking her hands in his. "A werewolf," he finished for her, his voice gentle. "Yes, it's possible. Our child could inherit my abilities."

Jayda's eyes filled with tears, her emotions a whirlwind of fear and confusion. "I don't know what to do, Durk. I'm scared."

Durk pulled her into his arms, holding her tightly. "It's going to be okay, Jayda. I promise you. We'll figure this out together."

Jayda buried her face in his chest, finding comfort in his strong embrace. "But what does this mean for us? For our family?" Jayda and durk have been known to have a on and off relationship .

Durk stroked her hair, his voice steady and reassuring. "It means we have to be careful, but we'll manage. Our child will have both of us to guide them. And I'll do everything in my power to protect you and our baby."

Jayda looked up at him, her eyes filled with a mix of hope and fear. "What if something goes wrong? What if...?"

Durk cupped her face in his hands, his gaze intense and unwavering. "Nothing's going to go wrong. We're in this together. We'll handle whatever comes our way."

Jayda nodded, taking a deep breath to steady herself. "Okay. I trust you, Durk. But we need to be honest with each other. No more secrets."

Durk nodded in agreement. "No more secrets. We'll face this head-on, as a family."

As they stood there, holding each other in the quiet of the woods, Jayda felt a sense of peace wash over her. Despite the uncertainty of their future, she knew that with Durk by her side, they could face anything. And as she looked into his eyes, she realized that their love was strong enough to overcome any obstacle, even the supernatural challenges that lay ahead.

 And as she looked into his eyes, she realized that their love was strong enough to overcome any obstacle, even the supernatural challenges that lay ahead

WHATS YALL THOUGHTSSSSSSS???