026

London was a different vibe altogether

London was a different vibe altogether. The city buzzed with energy, and the air was thick with a mix of history and modernity. Dayvon had been here for a few weeks now, hitting up sold-out shows and feeling the love from fans on this side of the pond. But no matter how loud the cheers were, or how many selfies he took, there was an emptiness that nothing seemed to fill.

Sanaa had been gone for months. At first, the pain was unbearable. He'd spent days holed up in the trap, smoking and drinking, trying to numb himself. But Durk had finally pulled him out of that rut, pushing him to focus on his music. And now, here he was in London, making moves and meeting new people. He was better, or at least he was getting there.

One night, after a particularly hype show, Dayvon found himself at an exclusive after-party. The bass thumped, and the room was filled with laughter and chatter. That's when he saw her. She was standing by the bar, her dark hair cascading down her back, a glass of something expensive-looking in her hand. Her eyes met his, and she smiled—a smile that had a hint of mischief, the kind that promised a good time.

Her name was Maya. She was from London, born and raised. Over the next few weeks, they hung out more and more. She showed him the city, taking him to spots only locals knew about. They laughed a lot, talked even more. She was smart, funny, and beautiful. But most importantly, she made him forget, even if just for a little while.

One evening, as they sat on a rooftop terrace overlooking the Thames, Maya turned to him, her eyes searching his. "You seem happier these days," she said softly.

Dayvon nodded, taking a sip of his drink. "Yeah, I guess I am. You've been good for me, Em."

She smiled, leaning in closer. "And you've been good for me too, Dayvon."

But as much as he enjoyed her company, there was always a part of him that ached for Sanaa. He missed her laugh, her touch, the way she looked at him like he was the only person in the world. But he knew he had to move on. Sanaa wasn't coming back. That part of his life was over.

Later that night, as they walked back to his hotel, Emily slipped her hand into his. It felt nice, comforting. "So, what happens when your tour ends?" she asked, her voice a mix of curiosity and concern.

Dayvon looked down at her, his thoughts a jumble. "I don't know. But I think it's time I start figuring that out."

Amaya stopped walking, turning to face him. "You could always stay. London's got a lot to offer, you know."

He ignored her .

As he lay in bed that night, Amaya sleeping peacefully beside him, Dayvon stared at the ceiling, his mind racing. He missed Sanaa dearly, but maybe, just maybe, it was time to let go and start a new chapter.

The pain of her absence was still there, but it was dulled, less sharp. And with Maya by his side, he felt a glimmer of hope. Maybe moving on was the best thing he could do for himself. For now, he would take it one day at a time, enjoying the moments he had and seeing where this new path would lead.

London's lights glittered below the rooftop terrace, a serene backdrop to the turmoil in Dayvon's mind. Maya sat beside him, her laughter filling the cool night air. But tonight, he couldn't shake off the heavy feeling weighing him down. He knew he had to set things right.

"Maya, we need to talk," Dayvon said, his voice low and serious.

Maya looked at him, her smile fading. "What's up, Dayvon?"

He took a deep breath, struggling to find the right words. "Look, you been cool and all, but I can't keep doin' this. You just a distraction."

Her eyes widened in surprise. "What you mean, just a distraction?"

Dayvon shook his head, his frustration bubbling over. "I ain't forget what you did, Maya. You drugged me, made me feel like I was losin' my damn mind. I shoulda cut you off back then and never gave you a second chance."

Maya's face twisted in hurt and anger. "I thought we moved past that! I apologized a thousand times."

"Nah, Maya. It ain't that simple. You just a fling, nothin' more. I need to focus on my life, on my music. I can't have no distractions, especially not ones that messed me up like you did."

Maya's eyes filled with tears, but Dayvon stood firm. He had to do this for himself. "I'm sorry, but it's over."

She got up abruptly, her chair scraping against the terrace floor. "You know what, Dayvon? Screw you. I thought we had something real, but you just like every other man."

As she stormed off, Dayvon felt a pang of guilt, but he knew he had made the right choice. He watched her disappear into the night, the weight on his chest lifting slightly.

When he got back to his hotel room, he sat on the edge of the bed, his mind drifting back to Sanaa. He missed her more than ever, but he also knew he had to move on. Tonight was a step in the right direction. He needed to focus on himself, on his future. And maybe, just maybe, he could find his way back to happiness.

 And maybe, just maybe, he could find his way back to happiness

HOW YALL FEELINNNNN ????
LMFAOOOO🫢🫢🫢