𝑺𝑶𝑺! 𝑰𝑻𝑺 𝑨 𝑯𝑨𝑰𝑹 𝑬𝑴𝑬𝑹𝑮𝑬𝑵𝑪𝒀

**𝑭𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌**

---------------------------------------------------------

MESSAGES**

---------------------------------------------------------

𝙍𝙐𝙉𝙉𝙀𝙍🧍‍♂️

DUDE!

Hi🧍‍♂️

SOS! ITS A HAIR EMERGENCY. WE TRAINED FOR THIS

come over ig🧘‍♀️

---------------------------------------------------------

END OF MESSAGES

---------------------------------------------------------

Once Ana received the message she couldn't help but smile. she loved when walker was around, something about his presence was so comforting to her. she could talk to him about things she normally wouldn't with others.

it didn't take the boy long to get to the Kalogera's home considering he lived next door. walker was on break for filming for he goes back tomorrow. the thought of that made Lala have all these emotions. she was sad, and mad, but yet happy for walker.

"took you long enough" the shorter girl said opening the oddly large front door. "hello to you too" the blonde boy replied. "wow your hair definitely looks... how do i put this as nice as possible. it looks like a birds nest that got shitted on then was run over and thrown into a wood chipper. no offense!" Ana explained leading the boy upstairs.

"gee how would anyone take that the wrong way" walker joked closing the door but leaving it cracked open. "sit down ill be back" the girl instructed gesturing to her vanity chair then disappearing into her and Ellianas conjoined bathroom. walked did as instructed humming to a tiktok audio that was stuck in his head.

walker liked Ana's room. everything in it was pink, white or hello kitty. he liked how it matched her so well. he liked how it smelled like her. he loved how many of the pictures on her wall were of him and her. everything about this room screamed Stacey. he especially liked the bean bag that was put in her room specifically for their sleepovers.

"hey alexa, play billie eillish" Anastasia said behind walker slightly startling him, the sound of "Ocean eyes" quietly playing but not too quiet. "so what happened" she questioned starting to use products to detangle his hair. "have you ever went swimming at the beach then the pool right after?" Walker questions causing the girl behing him to shake her head no. "Well dont" the blond advised making Ana quietly laugh behind him.

"so anything new on set? You go back tomorrow right?" Lala wondered. "Yeah. we got a new cast member. she's pretty cool her names Chloe Whitlock" those words made Anastasia want to cut her ears off. who was she. "honestly shes pretty too" Anastasia was ready the throw walker out of her fucking window but she did what any logical person would do... and she pulled his hair.

"ow what the fuck?" walker winced rubbing his head "what was that for" he asked. (as if she would tell him). "what was what for?" the brunette said playing dumb

"ok whatever" the jealousy was practically eating her alive. she was so close to picking up a needle and thread to sew her mouth shut. she just couldnt stop the words that were about to leave her mouth. "you are so fucking blind walker im honestly not sure how you cant see that im in love with you" by the time those words left her lips she was ready to throw herself out that window.

her words made walker go red.

"i know you are. im sorry Stacy, but i only see you as a friend" walker blankly said. he didnt know anything. the boy was blind. he wouldnt know what flirting was until ana had to explain it when a girl asked for his snap at the fair.

the silence in the room was so quiet it was loud. after a bit walker got up and excused himself. "i gotta go my flight leaves early thanks for helping with my hair." he quickly said. he collected his this and walked out.

He left Anastasia alone in her room, in tears and with her thoughts. she spent the entire night researching the girl he practically drooled over. Anastasia was reading every paragraph written about Chloe, she read how she's been in all these movies and shows, how she has done more in the span of two years than Anastasia did in her whole life.

sure Ana has modeled for magazines but Chloe has won awards for her work. It wasn't Chloes fault and Ana knew that. hell, she didnt even know Chloe. but Anastasia imagined her as a happy a positive girl and that made her sick.

"stupid, stupid, stupid" walker said to himself in front of his bedroom mirror. it was eating walker up, he didn't know what he hated more, the fact that he couldn't admit his feelings for Anastasia or the fact that he turned down the prettiest girl ever. he didn't give two shits about that girl from set, he was barley able to remember her name. he just wanted Ana to be jealous. and it worked.

you can say that he was afraid. afraid of what? he didn't know but he was afraid.

AUTHORS NOTE

HEY AGAIN I HOPE YOU ENJOED THIS FIRST CHAPTER. I WANTED TO POST THE FLASHBACK FIRST JUST SO NOBODY'S CONFUSED. AGAIN DON'T BE A GHOST READER I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE SOME CRITICISM. BUT ILL TRY TO GET THE NEXT CHAPTER DONE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!

10-4-24

I've never realized how cringe I made this first chapter... but I just added a few tweaks here and there