Chapter 18

Dominic pov

This is bullshit the principal suspended all of us. I didn't even know what I did to get suspended. I huffed opening the door to get out of school.

When paparazzi was there camera's flashing everywhere I look down but I knew it was too late. It would be plastered all over the the internet soon.

Security brought us to the car " dad knows about us " Josh said quietly " yeah me too " I mumbled " and me " I sighed resting my head against the window.

We arrive at the hospital so they could check on my nose and see if there is any damage. We sat there for awhile when my name suddenly got called I stood up and went with the nurse.

They did a x-ray and I indeed break my nose. The doctors let me to a room for surgery.

Joshua pov

After Dominic was called in I called and informed him about what happened at school and the whole suspension. Nico, Jaydon, Tony and dad are all on there way.

I can imagine how worried dad and Nico are specially Nico. I know dad is pissed off at all of us for having a relationship with his best friends.

As soon as my boyfriend Tony came through the door I went and hugged him taking in his scent. I see Tyler does the same thing with his I pull away and went to my dad.

I look down " I'm sorry " I fiddled with my fingers when I felt him pull me in a hug " it's okay, I'm still kinda processing that my three sons are dating my best friends.

Since Tyler is always with us dad became a second father to him. " so you're okay with it " Tyler asks for confirmation with a little hesitation in his voice.

" yes " Tyler ran to join in the hug obviously so happy when a doctor cleared his voice interrupting are moment. " the surgery went well. We want keep him here for the night incase something happens. "

" can we see him " Nico ask. " yes but he's asleep and should be up in an hour. " and the doctor brought to his room and said to press the button right above his head when he wakes up.

Nico pov

When Richard got a call from Joshua saying Dominic is in the hospital getting surgery. Worried took over my thoughts how is he? Is he in pain? How badly is his injury? How did he hurt himself that he ended up in the hospital?

All those questions and more are left unanswered. I rushed out the door in my car and waited for the others tapped my foot impatiently waiting.

" can't you drive faster like step on the gas " I snapped at my driver. " I'm sorry sir I'm trying my best but there's traffic " he apologized.

Guilt ate me up after he apologized poor guy having to deal with my snappy attitude. " I'm sorry Joseph " I say when the car came to a halt.

" did you say I'm sorry " Richard said as the car stopped. " you never apologize even if your in the wrong. " Jaydon said and Tony, Richard and Joseph agreed.

" it's like someone changed you for the better " Jaydon said and Joseph started driving again and he accepted my apology. " yeah someone indeed did. " i muttered.

We got to the airport went through security. I keep tapping my foot against the floor of the private jet. I'm pretty sure they're done with me.

As soon as the plane lands i couldn't wait to get down. We went to the airport immediately not wasting any time. It was cute and all that Richard accepted Jaydon and Tony  dating his sons except me.

I knew he was still hesitant with me dating Dominic he still hasn't talked to me not even looking me in the eyes. I knew why is because I'm the fuck and go type.

I never stay with one man for a day everyday a new one in my bed. It's because I was trying to deny my feelings for his son that I knew I couldn't have.

Till I couldn't hold it in anymore I needed him no I wanted him for myself and not anyone else. The fact that anyone at any moment could have him made me want him more and more to myself.

I haven't checked my phone at all I can check social media later but Dominic is more important than a little post. When the doctor said we can go see him I held my breath in.

The moment I walked through the door it was like a ton of bricks hit me in the face. Suddenly I wished I was the one in that bed not him a tear fell from my eye.

I went to his side holding his hand placing a light kiss. " he really loves him dad " I hear Josh talking to Richard.