Chapter 26

Dominic pov

" Honey, I am the mafia " Nico says. Holy shit I thought all this time I have been dating a mafia leader. I look at him and step back my boyfriend is killing people for a living.

" I need time to think " I say walking up to him and kissed him how even knows it maybe the last one we share. He walks out of my room and I lay back hands behind my head.

Nico kills bad people for a living. Does my dad know about any of this probably they have been best friends since forever and tell each other almost everything.

I go to the living room and sit on the couch. Do I want a mafia boyfriend maybe even husband? yes, yes I do. I mean that just makes him even hotter than he already is.

Would my life be in danger 24/7. Yes because i associate myself with him. Not just because he's in the mafia but because he treats me good like a prince.

Buys me whatever I want without asking me and got a tattoo I drew on him because I was bored came to visit me when I was in the hospital without second thoughts.

I snapped out of my daze and stared at the tv trying to make a decision. After a while I make my mind up and dial Nico's number and wait till he picks up.

After the third ring he picks up my call. " can you come over? I want to talk. " I say nervously. " okay I'll be there in 10 minutes " he says and hangs up the call.

True to his words he arrives in ten minutes knocking on my door. I open the door and let him in leading him into the living room and sit on the couch.

" Are you breaking up with me? " he asks looking worried with nervousness in his voice. " No, I'm not " I say and sit down next to him.

" what did you want to talk about " he says looking at me " about earlier I made my decision " I say playing with my fingers nervously.

" oh okay, so what is it " he says worry lingers in his eyes as he holds onto my hand. " okay so I decided I want to...... " I begin and take a deep breath.

I have never seen Nico so nervous in my entire life. He even closed his eyes hard when he suddenly opened them again confused.

" well " he says " stay " I say and look at Nico who looks like he's still processing the words I said. " what " he says in disbelief " I want to stay with you " I say more proudly.

" really, are you serious? " he says surprised standing up taking my hands in his. " yes, I'm serious. " I say when Nico cut me off and smashing his lips on mine passionately.

We stand there in the middle of the living room making out for a couple minutes before I pulled away and wrapping my arms around his neck.

" thank you for giving me a chance " he says cupping my face in his hand " seriously no one ever did your the first one " he confessed pulling me close and hid his face in my neck.

Wow I'm the first to stay my poor baby I caress his back up and down. He pulls away tears falling down " I thought you would leave me like the others but no it surprised me " he says.

" so, thank you so much. I'm so grateful for you " he says hugging me tightly running his hand through my hair placing wet kisses all over my face.

" seriously. you're the light of my life. I love you " he says looking at me directly. This is the first time he said it to my face he loves me and I'm the fucking light of his life oh my fucking god.

" you love me " I say quietly shock hearing it from him in real time. " yes i love you so fucking much it hurts " he says holding my face placing light kisses on my lips.

At that moment my heart exploded.