Chapter 24

Dominic's pov

Thoughts ran through my mind if Nico's okay when a knock on the door snapped me out of my thoughts. I told whoever is there to come in and my dad comes in.

" I canceled your flight " he said calmly " what! Why " I say standing up " because u said so " is all he said and turned his back to me and walked out the room.

It's always because I said so never really the reason I turn around and put my head in my pillow crying. I sobbed into the pillow I fell asleep clutching the pillow.

I wake up still upset about the whole situation with my dad. I took my Nintendo Switch and went to my secret hideout. I put my headphones on and played fortnight with my friends online then later played rocket league.

I felt my phone buzzing beside me and look who was calling and see it's my dad I ignored it and went back to playing. I order food from chipotle and it says it will be here in twenty five minutes.

I call one of the maids to get the food for me when it arrives my phone kept ringing. I know this is gonna get me in trouble but I shut my phone off.

Later I heard a knock on the door and went out of my hideout and cracked the door open a little bit to see who's there and it's the maid. I thank her and went back to my hideout and watched YouTube on my Nintendo Switch.

I throw the empty bag of food away and went to lay down on the couch. I go on YouTube and watched one of my favorite YouTubers of all time and went to sleep.

I get out of my hideout and went to my room only to find the love of my life there in bed sleeping soundly. I go over and rub my hands over he's back and felt something on my hand.

I stop and turn my hand around to find blood my eyes go to the back of Nico's back and there's blood oozing out of him. I scream so loudly but no one heard a thing.

Then I woke up my heart beating so fast, my body all hot and sweaty. Oh god Nico I got up to my feet to get my phone I hold in the on/off button to turn the phone back on.

God why did I shut it off I see the apple logo and released the button. I see my Lock Screen and swiped to unlock my phone the fastest I ever done.

I went to my contacts and searched for Nico's name and called him and he immediately answered " where are you? Why was your phone switched off " he asked worried.

" are you okay? " I ask ignoring his question " answer me where the fuck are you Dominic everyone is worried " he said sternly.

" gaming room " I lied " don't lie to me " his voice was seriously " I'm in...... " do I tell him where I am " in? " he said I don't answer and went out of my hideout.

No one's in my room thank god. I let out a sigh and slowly went downstairs ready for whatever trouble I'm going I'm going to be in.

" where were you " I heard my father say as I went down the last step. I point upstairs to my room and played with the sleeves of Nico's hoodie suddenly I was pulled in a hug.

The hug was a familiar one I inhale there scent Nico. My eyes widened and I instantly wrap my arms around him and hid my face in his neck.

I didn't know I was crying till Nico wiped my tears gently. I pulled him back in a hug and smelted into it. " don't do that ever again " Nico says.

" you're grounded just so you know " dad says pulling me in a tight hug followed by Joshua and Tyler and there boyfriends.