Chapter Four: A Singing Date

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING!!!!!

Chapter Four: A Singing Date

"Why do we have to share our home with Miko's...boyfriend?" Ren muttered to Shu and Yuki as they watched with protective gazes as Miko and Geun-Seok talked as he played the piano.

"Because sadly, it's her home too and she's entitled to have a guy over." Yuki answered and Ren scowled at his friend as they all watched from the couch.

"What song shall I sing for you?" Geun-Seok asked Miko who smiled softly and thought for a few moments before snapping her fingers.

"Fly Me To The Moon by Frank Sinatra." Miko said and Geun-Seok grinned. Yuki raised his eyebrow at the song choice.

"Who's that?" Yuki wondered out loud and Miko turned to look at the blonde drummer.

"He's a famous singer in America. We were allowed to listen to him in the orphanage." Miko explained and Yuki nodded.

There was music in the air suddenly and Miko turned to see Geun-Seok playing the notes to the song.

Geun-Seok: Fly me to the moon and let me play along the stars

Let me see what spring is on Jupiter and Mars

In other words, hold my hand

In other words, darling kiss me...

Suddenly, Miko decided to join on the singing which made Geun-Seok cheerfully grin.

Both: Fill my heart with song and let me sing forever more

You are all I long for

All I worship and adore

In other words, please be true..

In other words, I love you

Geun-Seok and Miko stopped singing as he played the ending notes and the boys all clapped.

"What a pretty song." Yuki said while Miko smiled softly at her boyfriend, excited that he sang her favorite American song.

"Shall I make lunch?" Miko asked and the boys all perked up at this.

"I gotta get going." Geun-Seok suddenly said as he stood up from the piano. Miko pouted as her hopes of eating with Geun-Seok and her friends had gone down the drain.

"Where to?" Miko asked.

"Rehearsals for my concert. I'll be back soon." Geun-Seok explained before he fist-pumped each of the boys and pecked Miko lightly on the lips. Miko frowned as Geun-Seok grabbed his trench coat and walked out the door.

"LUNCH!" Yuki cheered a few minutes later and decided to give Miko a hug to make her smile since Geun-Seok left which made Miko's leg wobble for a moment in unbalance before she hugged her friend back.

"What are you making?" Ren asked, pure happiness in his voice as the boys watched Miko begin to make food.

Miko turned to look at the leader who didn't seem to notice his change in attitude.

"I'll be making Roasted pork, rice balls filled with pickled plum, and a special dessert." Miko answered.

"What kind of dessert?" Shu asked as he leaned on his hand, watching Miko move around the kitchen.

"What would you guys want?" Miko asked as she took out the pork and put one slice on a cutting board.

"Green Tea Cupcakes!" The boys all yelled childishly which made Miko laugh.

"Why are you laughing?" Ren asked, insulted by Miko laughing at him.

"I feel like a housewife even though I am not married, taking care of my three kids." Miko chuckled as she cut the pork and put it in the pan, a grilling sound in the air.

The boys all frowned, not wanting Miko to think of herself as a housewife.

"We just want to enjoy your cooking until your brother comes back." Yuki explained with a smile and Miko's hand stilled as she cut more pork and put in the pan.

"When is he coming back?" Ren asked as he cut the cucumbers for the cucumber salad. Yuki set to work on making the rice balls and pickled plum while Shu began to mix the batter for the green tea cupcakes.

"Two weeks." Miko answered as she sprinkled some soy sauce on the remaining pork slices before sliding them into the pan.

"Where are you going to go?" Shu asked, worried for Miko as always.

"Probably stay in a apartment near here for a few weeks until Mio is fully settled in. Then I'll go back home." Miko explained as she began helping Yuki make the rice balls.

"Home?" Yuki questioned and Miko softly smiled.

"Before I came here to pretend to be Mio, I was training to be a nun. The day I was introduced at the concert was the day I was going to go to Rome to train with the sisters there but I found out that Mio had decided to become a singer to find our mother so I hoped that she would find me if I became famous." Miko explained.

"Why did you stay if the only reason you didn't go to Rome was because of your mother?" Shu asked as he put the finished batter into the cupcake cups in the tray.

"I made a bet with Ren that if I couldn't sing his song correctly, I could leave AN.JELL. But then Nana found out and I needed to say goodbye." Miko answered and Yuki's eyes widened.

"So THAT'S why you said 'everything until now' the day you made us food!" Yuki said as he put the pickled plums into the rice balls he made and Miko did the same. Miko nodded at his realization.

"I thought that if it got out that I was a girl, AN.JELL would be ruined and I know how much you all care about the band so when Nana told me to dress up as a girl and go to the premiere, that was more of a excuse to leave." Miko answered.

"That's why I accepted you into the band." Ren said and everyone turned to him. "When I took you to the hospital, you were more focused on the bad publicity of the band if it got out you were a girl than your own health." Ren explained as he and Shu put the cupcakes into the oven for 20 minutes.

"I'm going to miss you all a lot when I go home." Miko said as she and Yuki finished making the rice balls.

"Why don't you live with me?" A voice asked and Miko turned to see Geun-Seok.

"Eh?" Miko asked with wide eyes.

"Live with me." Geun-Seok repeated as he took her hand.

"I...." Miko hesitated on what to say.