Chapter One: Fate and Photo-Shoot

AUTHOR'S NOTE: If you have never seen the drama Ikemen Desu Ne and are just reading this because it looks interesting, I suggest you watch the show first. Otherwise, you will be confused....

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING!!!

Chapter One: Fate and Photo-Shoot

"Geun-Seok!" Ren yelled as AN.JELL, famous Japanese band, walked into the photography room. Famous Korean singer and actor, Geun-Seok, was on his phone with his agent where his agent had just suggested he get a famous girlfriend so he wasn't so lonely all the time.

Geun-Seok looked up and suddenly grinned when he saw the Japanese band. "AN.JELL!" He greeted them. "Nice to see you all again."

"It's been a while." Ren said with a usual small smile. All the boys nodded in agreement while Miko just stared.

"Geun Seok-san, you're still as handsome as ever." Yuki complemented his friend who turned to the blonde.

Using her tip-toes to see since the boys were all taller than her, Miko blushed at Geun-Seok because she had always seen him as her 'celebrity boy crush'.

"Arigato Yuki." Geun-Seok thanked him and Yuki smiled, nodding. "And who is this?" The Korean actor turned to Miko who blushed when their eyes caught each other's.

"Geun-Seok, this is our new member Mio. He joined about a month ago." Shue introduced Miko to Geun-Seok, pushing the blushing girl forward.

"You're Mio?" Geun-Seok asked and Miko nodded shyly. "I like your outfit." Geun-Seok complemented her, looking her up and down. Miko couldn't help but grin.

The innocent girl with the boyish haircut (which was messier after the hairstylist did a makeover when she revealed herself to the band as a girl) wore a black jacket, with a light blue t-shirt of the American band One Direction on it, dark blue skinny jeans, and black combat boots with floral designs on it.

"Thank you very much." Miko bowed in thanks and Geun-Seok nodded before patting the brunette's head. Miko jumped at the touch for the only other person who did that to her was Shu who was glaring at the way Geun-Seok made Miko blush jealously.

"You're cute." Geun-Seok said, patting Miko's head with a carefree smile. What happened next surprised the boys and Geun-Seok....Miko giggled girly.

Shu felt his heart flutter at the sound of Miko's girlish giggle, Yuki raised his eyebrow at how girly Miko was acting, and Ren glared at the close contact of Geun-Seok and Miko.

"T-thanks." Miko stuttered, a blush forming on her cheeks. That's when Geun-Seok remembered...Ren said Mio had an identical twin sister named Miko who were almost exactly alike in looks and personality. Was this...Miko and NOT Mio?

Later as they were taking a break from the photo-shoot, Miko was about to go sit down to relax when she tripped on a loose wire which was connected to the piano they used as a prop.

"Mio!" Geun-Seok shouted and since he was closest to her, he quickly wrapped an arm around Miko's waist and grabbed her hand.

"Are you all right?" Geun-Seok asked with a concerned voice as he set Miko down on a couch.

The boys, who saw the whole thing, rushed over to their bandmate. "I'm fine." Miko said reassuringly as a blush formed on her cheeks when Geun-Seok inspected her hands. "Are you?" Miko asked and Geun-Seok nodded while Shu rolled his eyes. Miko was still thinking of herself even when she was almost hurt.

"What happened?" A girly voice rang out and the boys groaned silently as Nana ran over with her assistant Toru (who had an obsession over Yuki) who was following close behind the actress with the fake personality.