one

I woke up and I was confused on why I was laying on the floor of my kitchen. I started to get up and that's when this sharp pain hits my head.

"Ah fuck!" I said realizing what happened last night.

Like usual I had blacked out in my kitchen while trying to find my room when I got home.

I can't have my father find me like this, he always gets upset when I'm like this because he thinks, and he is correct, I am slowly destroying myself.

Well this is because I feel like I don't even deserve to live, I shouldn't be in the world anymore, I shouldn't even have been born. That is a lot of the stuff I think to myself but never say outloud.

"Shit." I whispered when I saw my dad in the doorframe.
"Adriana, again?" He asked disappointed.
"Dad, I'm sorry." I said.
"Just because of what happened in the past doesn't mean you can live the future!" He said.
"I know but." I started but he cut me off.
"You don't want to feel anything, I know, I know it's hard but it's a part of life Adi!" He said.
"It's just, I saw him last night, he was also at the club." I said.
"Come on let's get you up." He said walking towards me and picking me up.

He took me to my bedroom and as soon as hit the bed I fall asleep.