five

Last night me and Joost ended up giving each others numbers so we could keep in context more easily.

And that is where I finally figured out where I knew him from. He is Joost Klein, like THEE Joost Klein. I'm still shocked.

Joost Klein
Hey, feeling better?

Said the message he had just sent me.

I replaced with a simple yes and then moved on with my day.

-

I'm bored, wanna hang out?

Said the message popping up on my phone, it was Joost.

I'm bored, wanna hang out?

sure, right now?

I'll pick you up, get ready

Where we going?
joost?
JOOST?!?

And the conversation ended there

And the conversation ended there. I had no idea where we were going so I decided to just put on something casual, so I put on some black linen pants, a pink backless top and some sneakers.

After a few minutes Joost arrived.

"Hey Adi, cute boy is here!" My dad yelled in a singing tone.
"Bye dad!" I said rushing out the door.

I get outside and there is Joost waiting for me, he is also wearing something casual which is a goody sign that we're not going anywhere fancy.

"It's going to be a long drive, you ready?" He asked as I got in the car.
"Where are we going exactly?" I asked.
"The beach!" He said.
"But I didn't bring a bikini!" I said.
"No we're just going to stay in the sand, plus is also kinda windy." He said.
"True." I said putting on my seatbelt.

He started driving and we talked a bit about ourselves on the way since we're still getting to know each other.

We arrive at the beach and as we leave he pulls out something from the backseat. It's a beach towel, one of those that there are sellers going around the beach with them. I love those towels!

We put the towel down on the sand and we sit down and talk for a little.

"So why did you bring us here?" I asked.
"To hang out." He said making me giggle.
"But why here of all places?" I asked.
"Because I love the beach." He said making me smile and look at the waves.

I also loved the beach, for me it's like my second home.

"But also." He started making me look at him.
"Because I wanted to spent time with you." He said.
"And why is that?" I asked smiling.
"Because I wanted to." He said making me laugh.
"Oh come on there must be a reason." I said.
"Well there is." He said smirking.
"What is it then?" I asked.
"So there's this girl, that I found almost passing out at a club, and to be honest I have been eyeing her the whole night. I thought she was the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life." He said.

Oh shit this is about me.

No shit sherlock!

"Joost." I interrupted.
"Yes?" He asked.
"I like you too." I smiled looking at him.
"What?" He asked confused.
"Since that night that you were there with me in the hospital to the other day with my ex, I just felt this feeling growing inside of me." I said.
"I like you Joost." I added.
"I like you too Adriana." He smiled.

We then looked in each others eyes for a bit before I placed my hands on his cheeks and admired his features. He placed his hands on my waist. He slowly pulled me in for a gentle kiss making butterflies fill my stomach.

We pulled away and looked into each others eyes before we kissed again.