nine

We knew we both wanted it, so we rushed to the car and made our way to his house.

We arrive and he opens the door. As we get in we start kissing roughly, making him push me against the door closing it.

The bedroom was on the first floor so we decided to just go to the living room.

"Shit I need a condom from upstairs!" He said pulling away from the kiss.
"We can just go upstairs." I said.

He then picked me up bridal style and walked upstairs. As we got to his bedroom he gently put me down on his bed before we went to get a condom.

When he got back he got on top of me and we started kissing. There was a lot of tension in the kiss, we just wanted to feel each other at this point so I started to pull on his clothes.

He pulls away from the kiss to take off his shirt and then we get back to kissing. His hand reaches to my breast gently squeezing it making me hiss a little. I then pull away from the kiss to pull down my dress. I pull down the top part of it revealing my bra.

He smiles before he leans in for another kiss. He then got up to take off his pants leaving him in his underwear.

We continue kissing and as we do, I feel him pull up my dress, the dress was tight to the body so I decided to help him out.

We continue to kiss roughly and then his hand goes from my chest to my pussy. He rubs the outside on my panties and I just knew I was wet.

As the kiss got a little more heated he slid my underwear to the side and put a finger in making me pull away from the kiss and look him in the eyes, trying not to moan since I was late. But then I remembered this isn't my apartment  so I can moan.

He curves his finger hitting my g spot making me moan quietly. Then he slowly started pumping his finger in and out of me. I haven't felt this good in a long time so this felt amazing and all I could do was moan.

"Fuck." He whispered.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"You are so hot!" He whispered making me smile.

He continued to finger me before he took off his underwear and slid the condom on. He aligned himself with my entrance and slowly went in.

"Ah fuck." We both whispered making us giggle after.

He started going in and out of me making the both of us moan. To be honest I never heard a man moan before. And it's the hottest thing ever!

He leans down a kisses my lips softly, Gosh this feels amazing!

After a bit we change position. He was now sitting in bed while I was straddling him. I held his dick trying to guide it to my entrance and when I did, I went down making us moan at the same time again.

I started going up and down at a fast pace which didn't make us last for very long.

"I'm going to cum." He said.
"Want me to stop?" I asked.
"No, keep going, just like that." He said moaning at the end.

I continued and he came. I got off him so he could take the condom off and throw it away. After he throws it away he comes back to me and kneels down.

He starts eating me out which makes me moan loudly.

"Ah shit!" I moaned.

I didn't last very long, a few second later a squirted all over his mouth. He then gets up and kisses me making me taste myself in his mouth.

"God this felt very good." I said out of breath.
"Yeah." He smiled.
"I'm glad I made you feel good." He said as he laid next to me.