six

What are we going to do now? We like each other and what are we supposed to do now?

That's all I could think last night. I didn't even sleep properly.

But on the good side I was going to go see Joost today. We planned to meet up after one of his shows and since I've heard his shows are amazing I wanted to be there before seeing him too.

I got ready and made my way to place where the show was going to be, there wasn't a bar, but since it was outside you could smoke. I was a bit early but almost everyone was there, at least it looked like it since the park was full of people.

The show started I had a good time and right before the show ended I made my way backstage.

"Where do you think you're going?" The bodyguard asked.
"To go meet Joost." I said.
"Miss everyone wants to meet him, you aren't an excuse." He said.
"Oh look it's Joost future wife!" I heard someone say, it was the other guy that performed with Joost.

The bodyguard looked at me confused but then Joost arrived. As soon as he saw me he smiled making me smile too. He walked towards me and when he got closer to me he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me in for a hug. My arms wrapped around his neck and we hugged for a bit before we shared a sweet kiss.

Thankfully none of his fans saw us because there would be such a buzz online, I just know it.

"Hey." He whispered as we pulled away.
"Hi." I smiled.

He then got ready and we made our way to my car, today I was driving him around and not the other way around.

We wanted to go out for dinner but didn't know where so, like everyone else, we ended up at mcdonald's. We did the drive thru and then made our way to a parking space to eat. We didn't want to go inside since he was kinda tired from his show.

We ate and then we talked for a bit.

"Did you like my show?" He asked as he placed his hand on my thigh.
"I did!" I smiled placing my hand over his.
"How was your day?" He asked as he leaned towards me and placed his hand on my shoulder, he must be really tired.
"It was good, and yours?" I asked.
"Good but I'm tired." He said.
"Come on I'll take you home." I said kissing his cheek.
"No! I don't wanna leave you yet." He said in a tantrum kind of way.
"But you need to rest." I said.
"Let's just sleep here." He said making himself comfortable on me.
"The car isn't the most comfortable place to sleep in Joost." I giggled.
"But I don't want to leave you." He whined.
"Come home with me." He said looking at me.
"I'd have to talk to my dad to tell him, plus I don't have anything at your house." I said.
"Well let's go get them then." He said.

I thought about it for a quick second and then I agreed to the idea, I didn't want to leave him either.

We passed by my house, talked to my dad and like usual he said to behave and I packed some stuff and made my way out. When I got back to the car Joost was almost asleep.

"Wakey wakey, I'm back!" I said making him smile at me with his sleepy face.

We made our way to his house, somehow he was still able to give me his address and we made our way inside.

As we made our way in I was expecting someone to be there but then I remembered that Joost lives alone unlike me. Living with my dad isn't a bad thing, I actually like it.

"Where's your bathroom, I need to get ready." I said.
"Over there on the right." He said laying in his bed.

I got ready for bed and then made my way back to his bedroom. He was trying so hard to stay awake just to wait for me, how sweet.

"Hey." I whispered as I got in bed.
"Hi love." He said.

Love.

God how many things i'm thinking about right now!

I got fully in and then Joost placed his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him as I had my back turned to him. Basically spooning.

"Sleep well love." I said as I didn't get a response back because he fell asleep.