four

Today was Saturday and since I hadn't gone to the club yesterday I thought, why not today?

Before I went to get ready I texted my dad I was going out since this weekend he was on a business trip. I then got ready and left the house.

I arrived at the club and at the door a see a familiar car, my ex's car. Oh lord.

I'm not letting him ruin my night!

Went in and went to the bar and this time I was looking around and focused on my drink so nobody would spike it.

I took my drink and made my way to the roof to go smoke a cigarette. I sat down on one of the roof chairs and lit my cigarette. The sky was very beautiful tonight, all the starts were out.

"Oh look who it is." I heard someone say making me turn around.

My ex.

Oh hell nah!

"What do you want from me Alex?" I asked.
"Nothing just wanted to tell you, that you look very hot." He said smirking.
"Okay." I said confused.
"Oh come on we both know you want me back!" He said grabbing my waist and then his hand lowered to my ass.

I was wearing a dress that was pretty short and he knew what he was doing.

"Alex stop!" I said.
"But you like it!" He laughed.
"Alex please stop." I said.
"Oh I like it when you beg." He smirked.
"Alex, I'm not going to tell you again, stop!" I said a little louder.
"Oh come on!" He said squeezing my ass.
"Hey leave her alone!" I heard someone say from behind.
"Oh who's this your little boyfriend?" Alex asked.
"No, I'm her husband." He said.

I looked behind me and it was a familiar face, Joost.

"Husband?" Alex asked as he took a step back.
"Yes." Joost said as he placed his hands gently on my hips.

Alex was so confused looking at us. Maybe he was jealous, but I didn't care. I just didn't want to be touched by him anymore. And thanks to Joost he is going away.

"Well fuck you two!" Alex cursed as he walked away.
"What the fuck just happened.." I said.
"I'm sorry but I couldn't see him do that to you. I heard you tell him to stop and then I came." Joost said.
"Thank you." I smiled.

We hadn't realized but Joost still had his hands on my hips so I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck, hugging him as a thank you.

The thank you hug was taking a bit long because it turned from a thank you for making my ex go away type of hug to a i miss being hugged like this type of hug.

God how I've missed this feeling.

I hugged him tighter making his arms wrap around my waist a gently rub my back with one hand. And that's when I started crying.

I have been trying to destroy myself just because of stupid Alex, someone that didn't deserve me, someone that treated me like shit! Someone that abused me and used me. I deserve better!

The silent cries became sobs. And Joost just stayed there hugging me tightly while I sobbed on his chest.

"It's okay, let it out." He whispered in my ear.