Episode 4. Back on planet Vegeta.

Kakarot's son Bartock's point of view

Me and mom and uncle Raditz has just got back to planet Vegeta. And I can't wait to see my grandpa and grandma. My mom is looking for a saiyan husband. But I don't see her finding one but what do I know I am just a kid. We finally got to grandpa and grandma's house. After we got there I told my grandpa and grandma everything. After I told them. My grandpa took me to train with him.

- Kakarot's point of view. -

My son went to train with he's grandpa and name sake. I started talking to my mom and big brother.

Kakarot. Mom big brother I am thinking about of finding a saiyan mate.

Giney. That is great my little one.

Raditz. Have you lost your mind?

Kakarot. No I just my son to have a father in he's life.

Raditz. Will I guess I could help.

Kakarot. Thanks big bro I would like that.

Raditz. No problem little sis.

The next morning I woke up and my big brother took me to a place. And then he told everyone that I was looking for a real mate. But they would have to fight for my attention. After that all the males started fighting. One stood out to me he looked like my mom. But he's name was Turles. He beet everyone there I walked up to him and asked him to fight me. He said OK and we got started. I fought him and he did great. But he still lost but I asked him to be mine. And he said he would. I picked him up and took him to my mom and dad's house. After we got there I introduced him to both of them. And my daddy told me I did good. My mom said the same thing. After that my mom and dad told everyone in the village that I was getting matted. The word even reached king Vegeta. The king came and he congratulated me. Then he married me and Turles. After that my dad and mom took my son Bardock away so me and Turles could be together. After they left me and him got to it. And it was great we fall asleep in each other's arms.

A/N

Kakarot. So I decided to find a real man and boy did I. I didn't know that pain could feel that good. I will see you all in the next episode. This episode's word count is 422.