Episode 11. The new world order the saiyan's rule.

A/N
Hey there everyone this takes place after the episode where Kakarot and her son and daughter and husband took over the planet. So here we you go.

Kakarot's point of view.

It's been a few months since I took over planet earth. And I contacted planet Vegeta. And told king Vegeta what had happened. And he told me that he would send a team of saiyan's to run the planet. I told him that the humans would like to keep there laws. And he told me that they could keep them. But they would have to listen to the saiyan's. I told him that would be OK. Then I waited for the saiyan's to show up. What I didn't expect to see my mom and dad and big brother. I rain up to them and hugged them then they told me why they was there. And I told them everything that happened. And they told me not warrie. All they are going to do is run the planet. Then I told them about the hero's. And what they do to make the world better. They said OK and I told them what I do to make money. Then they went to run the planet and I went back to work as since test. And training my daughter Limon after I did all of that. I feed my family and put them to bed. Then I went to work as a hero. Then I went to talk to Iron man after I got to Stark tower I went inside. I called for Stark. He came into the room and started talking to me.

Stark. Hey there. And you are?

Kakarot. I am the saiyan female warrior Kakarot. And I am one of the saiyan's that took over this planet. And I would like to talk with you.

Stark. OK then what do you want to talk about?

Kakarot. About humans as a race.

Stark. Will humans are all ways looking to hurt each other. But as a race we would like to get along. But one group may not see what the rast are getting at. So we fight over it and even start war's over it. And so we build weapons to fight each other.

Kakarot. So you as a race is like a virus in a computer. In that case the question is. Should you live or die?

Stark. Hold on now we are also curious. We question everything. We can lurn from our mass up's. And grow.

Kakarot. So we saiyan's should let you lurn a lesson?

Stark. Yes you should.

Kakarot. Fin then. But one more fuck up. And we put you all under our thumbs and you all will be our people.

After that I left and went to my mom and dad and big brother. And I told them what I found out. And they agreed to let the humans lurn the lesson. Then I left and went back home to my husband and kids.

A/N

Kakarot. Wall I lurned a lot about the human race. I will see you in the next episode. This episode's word count is 528.