ii. PLANET OF THE NON-BELIEVERS.

ACT ONE

ACT ONE. burn the witch!
CHAPTER ii. ❛ PLANET OF THE NON-BELIEVERS. ❜

 ❜

JEDI TEMPLE,
CORUSCANT.

MASTER INDARA WAS DEAD.

It ended just like the dream had told her: with Indara's blood on her hands.

It had been eight years since she walked the temple last and it was almost like nothing had changed. In fact, it was entirely like nothing had changed. Ki'rani stood there amongst the sea of Jedi, tears falling wet across her cheeks. She watched as the mortals took turns walking by, the perfect picture of apathy. Of self-control. That was always Kiri's greatest weakness, Indara had claimed. Not being able to regulate her hate or rage. They see that now as they pass her by, judging her like the Council so many moons ago. Kiri could never be a Jedi. She knew that from a very young age. Because Ki'rani Qilstar didn't wield something from her losses, she never became the poster child for her sorrows. She was only grief ━━━━━━ walking and talking but always feeling: the greatest crime to their Order. Though the Jedi had saved her from the fate of the flames, they made sure she knew it was better if she'd burned. Because outside of her coven, she could never belong. Once Kiri couldn't follow the doctrine of the light, she was cast aside like some dirt. All of her scattered amongst the stars like ashes.