i. LONG TIME, NO BLEED.

ACT ONE

ACT ONE. burn the witch!
CHAPTER i. ❛ LONG TIME, NO BLEED... ❜

 ❜

LOMI USQI NOODLE SHOP,
PLANET UEDA.
132 BBY.

       "COME ON, KABECK," KI'RANI 'KIRI' QILSTAR PLEADS, bartering with the alien barkeep. The girl looked wild from her recent adventures ━━━━━━ her skin all dried with mud. She had spent hours exploring this torturous planet, falling into every bog imaginable. Yet still, she persevered. Through the marshy village she journeyed on, determined to find her target. If only Kabeck wasn't so set on keeping quiet. The creature took one look at Kiri and almost turned her away. With twigs in her hair, dirt on her face and grass stains on her cloak, she truly was a sight to behold. One that was scaring the other customers. "I know she was stationed here! You have to have seen her somewhere. Please. You don't understand. She's in terrible danger."

Kabeck stares blankly.

"I'll throw in twenty druggats," Kiri bribes with her big brown eyes and he finally points behind her shoulder.

       "Thank you, Kabeck!" the girl hurriedly smiles before dropping said currency into his hand. Along with the swamp juice that oozed inside her satchel, that is. Kabeck's shoulders sag. Kiri turns now, spotting the Jedi Master Indara across the room of the noodle shop. The girl swallows thickly. It had been some years since she'd seen her last and still she wasn't safe from the pull. Indara had this magnetism about her ━━━━━━ a presence so strong you could feel it. There was a time when Kiri would have done anything for her Master. For the only person she could seek solace from her grief by being with, Kiri would have died for Indara. Worse. She would have killed for her.