Sasuke Uchiha

Hinata Hyuga

But that was six years ago when me and my best friend met. Ever since that day he would always come over for dinner and my parents never minded, after all he was apart of the Uchiha clan. He always stood by my side and never hurt me heck we never even argued. But yeah that was six years ago, we are now sixteen and still bestfriends.

Before you ask, yes he still hates his fangirls but yes he still loves me. Of course he does, he told me himself but of course as a best friend like come on do you think he'll love me as a crush. Thats a big fat HELL NO!!!! He did'nt tell me as a best friend but I know what he means anyway. Dude come on, like if you think he likes me then your highly mistaken.

"HIN COME ON...."

I got off my bed and walked down stairs slowly because I was feeling lazy. I finally reached the end of the stair case and walked past the living room just to find my best friend standing by the door. I rubbed my eyes just to see if I'm not going crazy but yet turns out I was'nt. I just stared at him and he just looked at me like im going insane.

I ran up to him "SASUKE!!!!!" I then pulled him into a hug

He laughed as he hugged me back "Hey my beautiful best friend"

I giggled as I broke the hug and I looked down just to see him dressed "So, um, where are we going"

He thought for a moment then took out two tickets "Taking my best friend to the amusemt park"

I jumped up and down like a five year old then jumped up and down then ran up stairs to my room. I threw on a dark purple pair of shorts and a white T-shirt with black flats. I brushed my long violate hair into a pony tail and grabbed my black purse then ran down stairs towards the door where Sasuke was at.

He looked at me from head to toe and I felt my cheeks heat up and he smirked "HANI, I'M TAKING HINATA OUT"

My mother came out from the kitchen and saw both of us then smiled "Go ahead, but Sasuke bring her back by ten"

He nodded his head "Sure thing..." He then turned over to me "Ready Hinata"

"yeah" I said

He opened the door and held it open for me. I walked out and the last thing we heard my mom say was "HAVE FUN" We went into his black convertable and he drove to the amusement park. The reason I got excited to see him was because the Uchiha clan had to go to America for the Uchiha Incoporation.

"Sasuke...."

"Hmm"

"I thought you was still gonna be in America until next month with your Clan" I said as I looked at him

He stopped the car due to a red light and looked at me "I left earlier then the rest of my clan"

"why so"

He smirked as he lifted up my chin "I wanted too see my best friend"

I blushed as he put his hands back on the stirring wheel and started driving again "I wanted to see you too, you've been gone for three whole months"

"Don't forget the half and if I would have stayed then it would have been five whole minths which would suck"

"So did your parents give the house too you until they come back" I asked

"Not really, my brother Itachi had too come if I wanted to, when I told then no"

I laughed a little as he looked at me and smiled "So, who's gonna take over the business when your dad retires"

He shrugged his shoulders "I don't know maybe Itachi will"

I looked at him "Did you wan't to take it over or did you not care"

He stopped the car and looked at me "I don't really care who takes it over ima have to still be apart of it anyway"

He got out of the car and went over to my side then opened it "Why are we at a fastfood resturant"

He held my hand in his then helped me out the car "I'm hungry and I know you are as well"

"Wait how did you know I was..." My stomach growled

He laughed "Thats how I know now come on lets get you some food before you eat my car"

I playfully slapped his arm "Baka"

We when inside Makudonarudo (McDonalds) Almost all the girls shot their attention to Sasuke. I felt anger boiling up inside me but before I could yell every single girl yelled "SASUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Sasuke sighed then quickly grabbed my arm and dragged me outside Makudonarudo. Before we was even close to his car the girls were already pouring out of it. He quickly opened the door for me and I quickly went inside causing him to slam it shut and go in threw the drivers side. He locked the doors as the girls were trying to rip it open and he started the engine.

I looked out the window as the girls seemed to get farther away from us.

I sighed "That was a close one was'nt it"

He nodded his head "Yeah tell me about it"

I looked out the window "This sucks"

He stopped the car due to another red light then looked at me "I'm sorry Hinata, I can't take you anywhere because of these annoying ass girls"

I laughed as I leaned over and hugged him "It's okay Sasuke"

He shook his head as I let go of him and he started driving again "No it's not, I can't spend anytime with you as the years go on this gets worse and worse"

I felt bad for him, the last time there was no fangirls was when I met him. He then parked the car into a parking lot and got out. He went over to my side as he opened the door and I got out. He put on his sunglasses as I put on mine and we both walked towards the gate of the park.

⭐✴⭐✴⭐✴⭐✴⭐✴⭐✴⭐✴⭐✴⭐✴⭐✴⭐✴⭐✴⭐✴⭐✴⭐✴⭐✴⭐✴⭐✴⭐✴⭐✴⭐✴⭐✴⭐✴⭐
Hoped you liked it :)

Vote, Comment and Follow Please

Stay Kawaii

SasuHina_