Naruto-kun

Hinata Hyuga

I saw how Sasuke fell asleep as I was playing with his hair. As I was playing with it I looked at the window and saw the sun was still out about to go down. I sighed and looked at the clock... 7:48pm. I giggled with excitment and I slowly yet carelfully got off the couch as I put Sasuke's head on the pillow. I wrote a note on a piece of paper saying I was gonna take a walk in the hidden leaf village.

I put the note on the coffee table and before I left I put a piece of hair behind Sasuke's ear. I smiled and leaned down then kissed his forehead causing both of us to blush but he was blushing in his sleep. I quickly walked out of the house with out my sweater. As I was walking I was super far from my house when i forgot that I was wearing my net shirt and blue pants.

My face flushed then turned red due to embaressement because almost every boy was staring at me with huge ass hearts in their eyes. I quickly started walking away and before I knew it I ran into HIM... My first cruush I have'nt seen in years, totally forgot about, and met at the amusement park. He saw me and looked at me from head to toe then smiled as he began walking towards me.

I felt my face flush as I saw him coming close to me I covered my breast with my arms and he said "Hey Hinata....... well you look sexy today"

My face began to heat up and he smiled "Thank you Naruto-kun, I guess"

He nodded and he put his jacket over me "Here, I don't want people staring at what is mine"

I looked at him with a confused face "Your's?"

He nodded again and smiled "Hinata, I know we just met and all but would you like to be my girl"

I blinked several times and squelled a little "YES!!!"

He pulled me into a hug and kissed my cheek "Great, come on lets go on a date just me amd you"

I nodded my head as I blushed "Okay"

As we were walking beside eachother I started getting hot and I took off his sweater and wrapped it around my waist. Naruto looked at me and then saw this thing at the stand. He brought it and put it across his chest.

"Naruto-kun, what is that" I asked him

He smiled and said "it's a scroll"

I put my mouth into a "O" form and said "OHHH okay"

As I was walking I did'nt realize he was'nt next to me before I knew it I felt someone put their hands on my waist and left me up. I screamed and next thing I know I was on his shoulders and as in his I ment Naruto. I giggled as he looked up and smiled.

I blushed and put my arms across and yelled "I'M HIS GIRL!!!!!!!"

Naruto laughed and so did I and I heard people say "awe" and "their a adorable couple" I blushed at all of the comments and Naruto kept on walking while smiling and blushing a little as well. I felt the breeze hit my scalp making my hair fly back and lets just say it felt good. I giggled as I felt Naruto grab my hand holding it in his as it was in the air.

I put my other hand in his blond hair and he put his other hand on my thigh making sure I did'nt fall. I leaned over some and he looked up smiling causing me to blush. I then thought of Sasuke but then I shook him out my mind as Naruto kept on walking I let go of his hnd and rested my head on his head.

I yawned and said "Naruto, i'm getting tired"

He looked up and said "Okay...' He then put me down then picked me up bridle style ''Tell me where you live and I'll take you my self"

I smiled and said "Ima part of the Hyuga clan"

He nodded and started walking "Okay I know where that is"

Once we reached my house he put me down on my feet and he smiled causing me to blush. He then leaned close and I back up some. He rolled his eyes with a smirk and leaned in closer but before I could back away again he slammed his lips against mine. I was shocked but I kissed him back, he put his hands on my waist and I put my hands on his cheeks.

He pulled away causing both of us to gasp for air " How about tomorrow we have a real date"

I smiled as I nodded my head "kay"

He pecked my lips again and said "I'll pick you up at Eight Thirty"

I blushed "Okay I'll be ready then"

He smiled but before he left he said "Don't wear nothing fancy just be your self"

I nodded and said "Okay Naruto-kun"

He kissed me again and ran "Bye Sexy, and keep the sweater''

I blushed as I saw him run of the Hyuga property and I went inside my house with my face still hot. He stole my first kiss, second kiss, and third kiss. I locked the door and saw that Sasuke was gone, I went into the kitchen just to see the back door open and when I looked outside I saw Hanabi playing with her friends.

When I turned around I saw a wet Sasuke with just a towel on grinning it's not weird because he sleeps over... WAIT why is he Grinning. I looked at him and he started walking up to me. My eye's widened as he smashed his lips onto mine then quickly pulled away causing me to blush like mad, even more then I did with Naruto.

"He maybe stole your first, second, and third kiss... The one's I wanted but I stole your forth" Then he walked away back upstairs

⭐✴⭐✴⭐✴⭐✴⭐✴⭐✴⭐✴⭐✴⭐✴⭐✴⭐✴⭐✴⭐✴⭐✴⭐✴⭐✴⭐✴⭐✴⭐✴⭐✴⭐✴⭐✴⭐✴⭐
I know this is not a NaruHina fanfic but don't worry
the future chapters would be interesting
Hoped you liked it :)

Vote, Comment and Follow Please

Stay Kawaii

SasuHina_