W-what?!?!

Sasuke Uchina

"YOUR PREGNANT, WHY DID'NT YOU TELL ME, IT CAN'T BE MINE RIGHT?"

"Sasuke i'm sorry I wanted to tell you but I was afraid you would leave me!" She said while crying

"Hinata why did'nt you tell me in THE FIRST FUCKING PLACE WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!"

Neji chuckled and said "I told you so"

I glared and said "YOU KNEW THIS AND I DID'NT WOW THIS IS CRAZY I DON'T KNOW HINATA IT CAN'T BE MINE, AND HOW DID NEJI FIND OUT BEFORE ME AND IT'S MY FUCKING CHILD?""

"I'm sorry Sasuke I did'nt want you to know because I thought you would leave me"said Hinata in a sad but scared voice

"Hinata you should have told me because I talked to my dad and we discussed it and i'm suppose to go to America to take over the family buisness, Hinata you know I love you but I just don't think this child is mine"

"Sasuke what makes you think it's not yours, your the only one i've ever done it with and I love you why would I cheat on you??"

Neji Hyuga

"This is your child and if you don't take care of it so help me god we will have a fucking problem NOW STOP SCREAMING" I yelled back

"I don't even have anything to say, other than I love you Sasuke"Hinata said with a proud tone

"If you give up Hinata over this I will hurt you"

"I'm sorry I can't do this" He said

I balled my hand into a fist as he walked out the house while Hinata was trying to run after him. I watched her as he walked out of the door and I know that was my cue.

"Hinata, sit down" I said in more like a comanding voice

She looked at me and sat down on the couch "I told you he would'nt wanna have the baby I told you he would think he's not the father"

"Damn Hinata" I said

She stood quite as I took out my phone and she kept saying "S-S-sasuke"

I rolled my eyes and said "I have to make a call" I said

Then walked out side as I felt Hinata's eyes on my back then I closed the front door. I saw Sasuke leaving the Hyuga property and I started dialing numbers "Yo, we have a fucking problem..."

1 HOUR LATER

I then walked back into the house and held Hinata's hands in mine "I'll help you raise you baby Hinata, I'll be right back"

I then kissed her forehead then walked out the house leaving Hinata there.

Sasuke Uchiha

As I was walking on the streets of the hidden leaf I ran my hand threw my hair thinking about Hinata. I then saw a car start slowing down beside me well not really. The car then pulled up in front of me stopping me in my tracks. Then Shikamaru, Choji, Lee, Sai, and Neji then came put and surrounded me.

I sighed as I put my hands in my pockets "What is it now"

"Remember how I told you it you don't help raise it we would have a fucking problem" Neji said

"I'm sorry I have to go to America for my Comany and since my dad is retiring and since my brother is going to collage I have no choice but to take it over. If I don't someone whom is not apart of my clan will and god knows what he or she would do with it. So I'm doing this for my family" I said

Shikamaru stepped up and glarred at me "IS'NT HINATA AND YOUR CHILD YOUR FAMILY AS WELL"

I shrugged my shoulders "I don't know I don't think that baby is mine"

"SO WHAT WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE, HINATA AND YOUR CHILD OR THE COMPANY WHOM IS NOT FAMILY SASUKE" Sai yelled at me

I thought for a minute then I got punched in the face "WHAT THE HELL"

"YOU SHOULD'NT HAVE TO THINK ABOUT THAT IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN HINATA AND YOUR DAUGHTER" Lee yelled

Neji punched the side of his head "You idiot you said to much"

''Lets just beat the hell out of him for not choosing Hinata and still rather go to America for this stupid ass company" Choji said

I then got kicked in the chest by Neji causing me to fall onto the ground. They all started kicking me like their lives depended on it. Someone kicked me in the gut causing me to couch up blood. I tried to stand up to fight back but someone else kicked the side of my head causing it to hit the concreat.

After they were finished kicking, punching, and spiting at me up for like two hours Neji picked me up by my shirt coller then said "Now you can go to America''

He threw me onto the floor then kicked me in my gut causing me to hold my stomach with my arms and couching up even more blood. I looked at the car as Neji got into the driver's seat and took off driving away. Before I knew it I passed out on the sidewalk.

Hinata Hyuga

I sat there in silance as I waited for Neji to come back home. Before I got up to take a shower Neji come's inside with a huge smile on his face. I shrugged it off and went to take the longest shower I can possibly take. As I was in there I could'nt stop my tears from falling as I looked at my huge stomach remembering this is what Sasuke did to me and won't take responsiblity.

I walked out and got dressed then went down stairs "Hey Neji, are you sure you wanna help me raise it even tho it's not your child"

He looked at me then gave me a hug "I did say I would help raise it and I can't break a promise because thats a Hyuga's way"

"Help Raise What, someone start speaking now"

'Father'

⭐✴⭐✴⭐✴⭐✴⭐✴⭐✴⭐✴⭐✴⭐✴⭐✴⭐✴⭐✴⭐✴⭐✴⭐✴⭐✴⭐✴⭐✴⭐✴⭐✴⭐✴⭐✴⭐✴⭐
Cliffhanger
Like I said before This book is almsot over
But Ima make a part two
Hoped you liked it :)

Vote, Comment and Follow Please

Stay Kawaii

SasuHina_