Stephen Crichton- Tour

Today was the final day on tour an my last show was in Sydney, my home show which is in Sunshine coast my family came to see as they live in Florida

I was the 2nd youngest Lawrence sibling at 22 an I had 3 brother's 2 were big Motocross racer's Jett my younger brother an Hunter my oldest then we have Tate the comedian an he has autism.

Was it fun growing up with 3 brother's Yes they are all over protective of me Jett the most they loved Stephen with their heart's they thought he was cool obviously at the start it was hard but we got past the protection.

"Y/n you awake" -My Tour Manager said Yep -I said opening my curtain "Goodmorning" -She said Morning -I said "Breakfast is here an were still driving we have 5 hr's to go so you can continue sleeping after" -She said.

Ok thank's -I said slipping out of the tour bunk bed's on our tour bus we had 20 bunk bed's with no main bedroom an the back room was a sitting room which we made a portable Studio so I can music on the road.

Walking into the kitchen area *Morning   Y/n* -My Assistant said Morning -I said grabbing a bagel with a coffee. *What ya going to do for the rest of the drive* -She said Have a shower, Ring Stephen an then probably take a nap so I'm energized -I said *Good Idea* -She said as I took a bite of my bagel.

Grabbing some trackies an one of Stephen's hoodie's I had stolen I took a shower an made sure I was shaved an moisturized.

Slipping into my bed I rang Stephen on facetime as it was 9am. He answered Hello babygirl -He said Hey babe -I said Are you wearing the hoodie I've been trying to find all over our house for -He said as he gasped Maybe -I said showing the hoodie.

You little stealer -He said But I needed something to remind me of you -I said pouting I understand baby do you have anything else of mine -He said smirking.

Uhm yes -I said turning my light on So when I sleep I have the teddy bear you got me an then on the wall is a picture of you an I have your favourite blanket an your hoodie -I said.

Mhm it seem's to me that you miss me very much -He said Well duh I can't wait for tonight to hug an give you a huge kiss -I said.

He smiled Maybe more -Brian said coming on screen I laughed as Stephen gave him a glare Maybe if he cheer's me on -I said Oh darling I will of course be cheering you on -He said.

Yeh he even watches your full show's on youtube an just smile's -Brian said I laughed That's cute -I said Darling I'm not cute I'm manly -Stephen said Oh yeh true -I said sarcastically.

Me an Stephen's phone call had finished an I was trying to close my eye's. *Y/n were here* -I hear Ok -I groaned waking up I opened the curtain.

I got off the tour bus an we walked inside the venue. Meeting the people that owned the venue ^Hi I'm Sandra lovely to meet you were huge fan's^ -She said Aw thank you Lovely to meet you to -I said.