Chapter 24: Self-Cultivation of the Baby

Ji Ruochu finally got to eat that pair of chicken feet that had been stewed until tender and soft, and didn't know if it was because she thought of the scene where she was kicked by the chicken when eating them, but the little one bit exceptionally fiercely.

After the meal, Ji Mochen collected the bowls and chopsticks to wash them, while Ji Ruochu took her own toothbrush and small towel to start brushing her teeth and washing her face.

The father and daughter chatted through the kitchen window... Oh no, it was Ji Mochen's one-sided chatterbox behavior.

"Ruoruo, was today's food tasty? What do you want to eat tomorrow? Tell Dad."

"Buzz Buzz Buzz..."

Ji Ruochu started brushing her teeth seriously with a children's electric toothbrush.

"Do you want to eat egg custard for breakfast tomorrow? Your favorite." He rolled up his sleeves and started washing the dishes.

"Buzz Buzz Buzz..."

"I'll also stir-fry some greens for you. Today's ingredients are not used up yet."

"Buzz Buzz Buzz..."

"What fruit do you want to eat in the morning?"

"Mm."

The little one spit out the toothpaste foam, took a mouthful of water and started rinsing her mouth.

"Dragon fruit?" Ji Mochen asked, poking his head out as he prepared to rinse the detergent.

"Huh?"

Having just finished brushing her teeth, Ji Ruochu was taken aback, with toothpaste foam still around her mouth, obviously not knowing where the conversation had progressed to.

"Do you want to eat dragon fruit as the fruit after breakfast tomorrow morning?" Ji Mochen, who was always said to be bad-tempered by the outside world, asked again. Seeing his daughter's cute appearance, his face was exceptionally smug.

"Okay~" Ji Ruochu wiped her face and mouth with a towel, then took her pajamas and went to take a bath by herself, going "pad pad pad".

At that time, the barrage was all shocked by Ruoruo's ability to take care of herself, of course, the black fans took the opportunity to continue attacking Ji Mochen.

Saying that he didn't know anything about raising children at all, and couldn't see at all that he was a father to a child. He had said before that the child must rely on him very much, but now it turned out to be all lies.

As soon as this was said, Ji Mochen's fans fought back immediately.

What do you mean? Are you even qualified to get involved? Watch me blast you to death!

Really, only I can scold my idol.

So in an instant, the livestream room became a big mess, the hostility was quite deep.

Seeing the fans fighting intensely, the director immediately let the crew following Ji Mochen chat with him to divert everyone's attention.

"Brother Chen, does Ruoruo always brush her teeth and wash her face by herself like this?"

Ji Mochen put the washed bowls on the stove top, said without raising his head: "Mm-hmm, my daughter is very capable, brushing her teeth, washing her face, and even taking a bath, she often does it herself."

After saying this, Ji Mochen looked up at the camera: "Actually, fathers and mothers with children at home should pay attention. You must cultivate the child's gender awareness early,