Chapter 85: Decided to Act at such a young Age

“Did you stick them on yourself?”

Looking at the tiny flashing diamonds on the microphone, everyone was momentarily at a loss for words, and could only look back at the microphone in the box again.

At this moment, under the illumination of the lights, every little diamond on it was reflecting dazzling brightness.

Of course, if this was all there was to it, this microphone would only be noteworthy for its high cost.

But what made this gift unique was that among the expanse of diamonds encrusting it, there were actually characters spelling out “Chen” composed of blue diamonds.

“These blue diamonds...” Ji Mojun, Ji Mochen's cousin and Ji Moting’s second sister, looked thoughtful and said, “Why do they look so familiar?”

Ji Ruochu...silently averted her gaze.

The next second, everyone’s attention was drawn back to the gift again.

Such a thoughtful gift would be enough to deeply touch the recipient, let alone that it was entirely hand-made by Ji Ruochu alone.

For a moment, the fathers of the several families resentfully glanced at their own sons.

You tell me, what’s the use of raising sons?

After so many years, they’d never received any decent gifts!

Girls really are better after all!

The chubby boys who received the death stares: ...

And so, on this day, the usually low-profile Ji Mochen, rarely posted a photo on his social media.

The caption read: Let me show everyone the microphone for my concert next year.

After posting, he shamelessly commented on his own post:

Ji Mochen: This microphone was custom-made, but most importantly, this is a birthday present from my daughter.

Ji Mochen: No, not next year, from now on, this will be the microphone I use for all my concerts!

After this post was published, netizens also discussed spiritedly, and soon the top comment was pushed to the top:

【Did Ruochu stick them all on herself? Amazing!】

【Oh my, Ji Mochen, did you save the world in your past life? To have such an awesome daughter!】

The second top comment:

【I finally remembered why it looked so familiar. Ruochu, did you just take the blue diamond your second aunt gave you for your one week birthday and cut it into small diamonds?】

Below was a picture of a one-year-old Ji Ruochu happily smiling at the camera while holding a blue diamond.

Commenter: Ji Mojun

Platform verified information: Vice President of Ji Jewelry Co., Ltd.

Netizens in this thread: