Chapter 67: Quietly leave Gold Village unnoticed

No one expected that this wait would last from day into night, until the director's team notified the guests to rest on their own.

Not only that, the large equipment that was originally set up at the program team's base was also all put away.

Only then did the other few "daddy guests" realize something was wrong. In the end, the director still went door to door to find a few of the daddies.

No one knew what the director had said to them, nor did anyone know that very night, those few families had already packed up their things.

The previous relaxed atmosphere was completely gone, and the entire program team entered a state of alertness.

As for Ji Ruochu, who was the first to be carried back to the Ji's cabin, she didn't leave her old father's sight at all, and even for a simple pee her father who stood guard at the door would ask her a couple of questions from time to time.

Although Ji Ruochu felt this was silly, she didn't protest. After all, she was the one who deliberately leaked this information to him, and you could even say she was the first person to detect something wrong with the Gold Village.

It was only because the Ji family was so powerful, otherwise if she wanted to get to the bottom of this through the Ji family's connections, it would be her last chance.

"Don't worry Ruoruo, dad has already sent people to find your sister Tingting," said Ji Mochen when he saw the little one staring blankly out the window holding her milk bottle.

"Okay," Ji Ruochu came back to her senses and nodded, then sucked on the honey water in the milk bottle, and then...stared blankly at the milk bottle again.

In fact, at her age, she didn't need a milk bottle anymore. She had held on to this milk bottle for four years and it had become a habit to drink water and milk with it.

When she turned two, her parents had tried to wean her off the pacifier, but later discovered that although she didn't fuss for the pacifier, the amount of times she drank water during the day decreased, and she would only take a couple sips from the cup before not touching it again.

There was no other way. After confirming that the child was only used to having a milk bottle in her hand, and that her sleep quality, tooth growth, bite alignment, and language expression abilities were all normal, they just let her be.

It was just having to change the nipples frequently, it wasn't like the family didn't have the means for it.

And so Ji Ruochu's milk bottle accompanied her from her toddling steps all the way until now, and could be said to go wherever she went.

The benefit was that they didn't have to worry about her daily water intake, which fully met the requirements.

The downside was...the image of the little milk baby became more and more ingrained.

It didn't seem like a big deal before, but in the future...it looked like it needed to be changed.

Now that she would always be Ji Ruochu in the future, and didn't need to worry about suddenly leaving one day, it was naturally time for her to grow up.

And the first step in growing up -

"Dad, here~"

The little one ran over to her old dad in a few quick steps and held out her milk bottle to him.