Chapter 110: If My Teeth Change 01

"Ruochu." Ji Mochen felt that the little one still did not realize what she would face, and continued,

"Dad means that it's very likely your classmates will laugh at you for this incident in the future, saying that you got into the gifted i Class through connections even though you're not a genius, and they may even isolate you and not play with you."

Feeling a little thirsty, Ji Ruochu started eating an apple from the table while listening to her dad continue to lecture: "Dad, peel it."

As soon as his daughter picked up the apple, Ji Mochen had already reflexively taken out a fruit knife from the coffee table.

After receiving the apple, he started demonstrating his well-practiced apple peeling skills.

"If they don't play then they don't play," Ji Ruochu watched the red apple intently, saliva already secreting in her mouth. "Besides, I wasn't a genius to begin with."

The couple was stunned for a moment, and was about to say something when the little one's voice rang out again:

"Would mom and dad stop liking Ruochu if she's not smart?"

"Of course not!"

"No way!"

"Then that settles it?" The little one shrugged her shoulders and lifted her chin again, signaling him to continue, then said,

"Besides, our little i Class has so much work, everyone's too busy to do something so silly."

After she finished, Ji Mochen had also peeled the apple.

The little one rejected his suggestion to cut it up for her. She took the peeled apple and contentedly started munching on it.

Silly?

Ji Mochen, who was wiping his hands with a wet wipe, was silent for a moment. Those behaviors did seem rather silly, but their devastating effect was actually quite strong.

He had experienced it himself, so he naturally didn't want his daughter to go through the same thing again. A five year old knew nothing, but...

What if the adults at home said something?

For example, the classmates who had bullied him back then, wasn't it because they listened to idle gossip from the adults at home before ganging up to attack him?

Just thinking about his daughter being bullied at kindergarten made Ji Mochen extremely anxious.

"Dear daughter, how about dad transfers you to another school?"

"Huh?" The little one who was crunching on her apple was stunned. "Why transfer? After transferring, won't the other kindergarten kids still bully me? Won't they still hear this rumor from their parents' mouths? Won't they still—"

"Alright alright, you just eat your apple." Ji Mochen felt his head buzzing from his daughter's soul-searching questions.

"Dad, running away won't solve anything. We have to face reality," Ji Ruochu sat up straight and patted the back of his hand with the gravity of an adult.