Chapter 27: Papunta Ka Palang, Pahalik nga Ako

I can't feel my breathe. But I want more.

More...more, more of him. More of what he can feel on me.

But my fun, the internal bliss I was relishing as I carve the new sensation into my bone, was cut short. And I was met with a blissed out, about to explode and overall surprised face of Nathan he was too lost for words that his mind might have short circuited... I can tell much, kahit na umiikot parin ng konti yung mundo sa paningin ko.

He opened his mouth, closed then opened it again— repeating it for a few more times na nagmukang siyang isda na tumakas ng dagat at napadpad sa buhangin.

I scowled, feel the impatience eating me dahil nagdradrama pa siya sa utak niya.

"What, say it. Hindi nga magmuka ka diyang... isda."

He looked offended for a moment pero mas nagulo ang emosyon sa muka niya.

Finally, he spoke. "Kamilo... lasing... lasing kana. Baka—"

I clinked my tongue, yung iritasyon ko'y lumulobo sa bawat salitang lumalabas ng bibig niya. Yung bibig na gustong gusto ko halikan ulit... They're softer than they looked.

Hinila ko siya papalapit kanyang kwelyo, pinitikan ng maliit na halik sa kanyang pisngi. "Inggay...inggay, inaggy... shut up and use that lips on me again..."

"Kam-Kam, teka..." Hindi ko na siya hinayaang magsalita pa, since je's just going to spout about nonsense naman, and I hate that he does that— only riling me up to the point na baka isampal ko siya.

Fuck the adrelanin and liquor making me think funny.

But I don't find him funny at all... gusto ko lang ma ramdaman yung halik niya, ulit. His lips on mine, so soft—

Is this how feeling crazy feels like? Yung gusto ko nalang siyang itago sa mundo at angkining akin— is this how he also feels about me?

"Why are you rejecting it..." bulong ko when I backed from him and he still looked confused and worried— 'Nyetang 'yan.

"Hindi mo na ba ako crush?" I placed a kiss on the corner of his lips. "Sabi mo mahal mo ako." another on his cheeks. "You also asked me to kiss you that one time." On the side of his nose. I can still feel him register, which makes me a bit mad.

To the point I couldn't stop my mouth from running so much, even if I thought about stopping, I can't.

"Si Adrian na ba yung crush mo? Hinalikan mo..."

Parang na tauhan siya doon noong sinabi ko iyon at bumitaw ako sa kanya. I bit my lips, glaring at him and sucking up the anger that came back to bubble whatever insect was fluttering in my stomach. I don't want to think about that, but now that I mentioned it, I can't stop thinking about how he was the first to approach that Adrian guy... how he closed their distance and kiss him.

I don't like that. No, No, No... I hate that.

"Nag...nagseselos ka ba?" he ask, and his tone sounded like he just discovered Atlantis from underneath the sea... or whatever the fuck that means.

My mind was trying to backtrack at umatras, pero mas na una pa yung bibig kong magsalita.

"So what? What if I am?" hindi ko mapigilang magsalita, as if words were just being printed in my tongue kahit nag sho-shortcut na yung utak ko. "You're just going to let me feel this way?"