five

morgie

As the son of an enchantress, it is my duty to make sure that I am as wicked and dangerous as I can. To scare everyone and everything I come across, no matter if it's with my powers or with the flicker of my serpentine eyes. 

Morgana Le Fay - one of the most dangerous women in Arthurian history, as the legend says. It's almost ironic that I attend her mortal enemies school, Merlin Academy. 

Merlin has had it out for me since I day I arrived my freshman year. I don't know if it's because of my mother alone or the prank I helped pull with my wicked friends, but it will be written as one of the most chaotic times of history. 

Chaos...oh how I loved it. How it unraveled in its glory from the moment its born from the most sophisticated pleasures known to man. 

But what I didn't know was that chaos itself could come in the form of a person, and that is exactly what happened that one faithful day. 

My friends and I make our way through the courtyard when I first noticed her standing with Bridget and Ella, alongside two other girls I had never seen before. 

Her dark navy blue hair was wrapped in a lush of waves on top of her head, a matching skirt to pair with her black shirt that fit her curves in a way I had never quite seen before. 

Lightning cracked in her dark gray eyes, and I swear I could see a small resemblance to my friend, Hades, in her face. Almost similar noses, but hers seemed to match her face well and not manly. 

As Ulianna was making fun of Bridget, I couldn't help but stare at this girl for a moment longer. Everything about her drew me in like the darkest source of magic, and I just had to get more of it.