Chapter 7.

Fight
___________

*SPLASH* Was heard "YES!" Atsu screamed as Osamu fell back when he lost his balance at the same time Atsumu pushed Rin.

"Kiyomi talk now." Osamu said getting out the water and Sakusa followed "What the fuck do you mean!?" Samu said fuming angry.

"What?" Sakusa said oblivious "You like my fucking sister!? You swear you hate all women but suddenly MY Sister is different!?" Osamu said shoving him and he hit his back on the wall.

"What the fuck keep your voice down! And I don't like her" Sakusa said shoving him back "I see the way you look at her and how respectful you are, you never act like that with girls you stay away from my fucking sister"

"What so suddenly I can't be nice to someone? I was just being nice" Sakusa said shoving him causing Osamu to loose it.

"YOU BITCH!" He said as he Jumped on Sakusa and the both broke out into a fist fight and the girls noticed and quickly got out of the pool to stop it.

"STOP BREAK IT UP" Atsumu said and Suna pulled off Osamu and Atsu pulled off Sakusa "tch" Sakusa said walking inside wiping the blood off his lip and nose with the back of his hand.

"he's a dick stay away from him Tsumu." Osamu ordered in a deep tone kind of demanding her to stay away.

"Inside now." Atsumu said walking in and stopping Sakusa from leaving "Omi c'mon let me clean you up" she said giving him puppy eyes.

"oi stop flirting" Osamu said before Sakusa could answer "We need to talk Samu." Atsu said walking up to him.

"why were ya fightin him?" She said glaring at her brother "because he likes you and I know you are in a mafia but I still want you to have a good respectful boyfriend not some gross gangster" he said looking away clearly upset.

"ok and I could say the same bout Rin but I'm trying to get y'all together not break it up and I can defend myself if anything!" She says making a point.

"but-" he was cut off "no buts let me live my life I'm 21 for goodness sakes" she said walking away and he just stood there as Rin walked up to him "let me help you rinse off"

"I talked to him he's good now don't worry" she said going to a bathroom grabbing a med kit and coming back.

"here we go" she said sitting next to him turn this way she said leaning in to get a better look "ugh I can't see it all" she said getting up and sitting on his lap straddling him with both her legs on either side of him.

There were still in swim suits practically naked but that didn't matter to Atsumu "there we go!" She said leaning in and getting a wet cloth and dabbing it on the bloody spots to get rid of them.

"Shit-" he hissed as the cloth stung at the touch "shhh its ok" Atsumu said as she continues to clean and patch him up.

When she finally finished "all done!" She said settling the stuff down and as she was about to get up she felt hands on her waist "omi.." She said looking into his eyes.

"HEY YOU CAN FLIRT N SHIT BUT NO PDA WHEN IM AROUND!" Osamu yelled at them from the other couch.

"yea whatever" she said getting up "I gotta shower anyway" he said as his red face was visible and it made her blush.

"ok ill see you tomorrow!" She said waving to him goodbye "c'mon Rinny poo" she said turning around and Rin was on Samu's lap making out with him!?

"EW SAME FOR YOU NO PDA!" she yelled running upstairs to her room not long after Rin walked in "hey c'mon it wasn't that bad?" She said as she walked in and the taste of Chlorine still lingering on her lips.