Chapter 18.

Fast food
______________

"YES FOOD!" Hinata shouts jumping out of her seat and it makes a few laugh "Can we get McDonald's? Pretty pretty pleaseee" she begged with puppy eyes and they all agreed.

"Boys were going to McDonald's Sho's request" Suga told the boys and they followed the girls until they arrived "Alright were here"

"YAY FOOD FOOD FOOD!!" Hinata chants as she runs inside "Boke Hinata Boke!" Kageyama yells following her inside "what is it now Bakayama" she said as he ran after her and threw his jacket around her shoulders.

"Get back in the car. Now." He demanded and Hinata was confused "No I'm hungry" she said taking off his Jacket "I don't want people looking at you." He said putting a hand on her shoulder taking a step forward.

"B-bakayama" she said looking down obviously blushing but he was to oblivious "Boke cover up and go back to the vehicle." He said once more and she reluctantly agreed as he walked her back to the vehicle the chains on her bottoms and top jingling.

"We are going through the drive through." He told her as he opened the door for her and she walked back in the party bus "Hinata we were just gonna send a couple people in you stay here hun your still in training ok?" Suga told her.

"oh sorry Suga!" Hinata said obviously blushing and Kageyama joined Hinata in the girls party bus bus sitting next to her at the back as Suna, Atsumu, Oikawa, and Tendou walked in.

"Babes I think people are staring" Oikawa said looking around at the women giving them nasty looks and older men licking there lips "I mean we do look like Prostitutes huh?" Suna laughed.

"I'm not even cold Bakayama!" Hinata said as Kageyama put his jacket back on her for the 10th time "I don't want your body exposed like that." He said in a serious tone.

"well its my body!" She said sticking her tongue out "well I don't want you showing off my- Your body!" He stuttered out.

"OH PLEASE GET A ROOM" Tsukishima yelled from the other side of the screen causing them all to Look at the 2 bickering.

"ugh whatever Bakayama" Hinata said keeping the jacket on as she stopped arguing with the taller male "Boke I'm just looking out for you" he said as she looked away cheeks turning pink.

"lire lire pants on fire!" She said sticking her tongue out at the male "I don't want people looking at what's mine." He whispered grabbing her chin forcing her to look at him and she instantly went red.

(mind you all the 1st years are 21 2nd years are 22 3rd years are 24)

"Shut up before I kiss that dumb smirks off your face Bakayama!" she yelled "Oh yea? Do it then pussy!" He yelled back and they almost instantly kissed and everyone just stared in shock and after about 15 seconds they started making out.

"Ok Shoyou what the hell!?" Kenma said fake gagging at the 2 making out like it was a challenge and neither one wanted to back down and lose.

"is that all for you today ma'am?" The woman asked "yes ma'am we kinda have a lot of people sorry!" Tendou said as a wobbly Atsumu went back to the car to tell the girls they gotta fill up there own drinks.

"H-Hey! We gotta fIll uP our own DrInkSs" Atsumu said walking back to the restaurant before bumping into someone "S-sorRy" she said looking at the male in front of her.

"Shit you need to stop drinking!" He said wrapping an arm around her shoulder and putting her arms over his shoulder Stabilizing the drunken girl.

"C'mon lets get you some food" Osamu said as he helped her inside as Aran, Ushijiama, and Kuroo followed going to get the guys some food.

Once everyone had gotten there food the girls and guys made there way to the guys Party bus because it was large and had more room for everyone.

"I had to breathe!" Hinata yelled "I still won!" Kageyama retaliated "NO YOU DIDNT I WANT A REMATCH" but just before they could make everyone lose there appetite Suga grabbed Hinata.

"Eat your food" Suga told her and she agreed eating her nuggets "Mm" she said talking a bite and everyone nodded in agreement eating there food.

"Ugh be right back" Osamu said taking Atsumu and Oikawa outside the Party bus.

"Why did you follow?" He asked Oikawa and she shrugged "I wAnnA be wIth AtSu" she said a little wanky "are you both drunk?"

"nO" Atsumu hiccups "ughh" he facepalmed "you need water" he said walking back to the restaurant and the girls went back on the bus.

"Fuck I'm hungry" Atsumu said "you said that 3 times already" Shirabu said confused "yEa but I hasNT eat yEt" she said pouting.

"woAh why so manY bOYs in here!?" She asked shocked before turning to sakusa "Holy shit Your hot" she said waking over and sitting on his lap.

"What are you doing?" He asked confused and Osamu opened the doors holing 2 waters "Tsumu I have your water" he said walking over "Eww"

"You need to sober up" he said trying again to give her water and she groaned reajusting he position on Sakusa's lap "Please don't move" he said slightly embarrassed "whYY" she whined.

"Leave Kiyoomi alone" Osamu demanded knowing how much of a whore she is when drunk.

"KiYoOMI is a cutie nAme" she said getting up and sitting back on his lap now straddling him with her legs as she looked into his eyes with a smirk.

"Atsumu stop it leave him alone your just drunk" Suga said "no I'm not I'm horniEE" Atsumu said putting her head in the crook of Sakusa neck.

"I think we should go home she needs sleep" Osamu said and the rest agreed but soon enough Atsumu started kissing Sakusa's neck.

"What are you doing!?" He asked as his face flushed red and Osamu glared at his sister.

"Just kissin' ya"

1026 words

8/1/24