Chapter 8.

"Hello girls" a familiar voice spoke "hello ma'am" they all said in unison "what did I say about being so..hmm.. What's the word?" She said trying to remember "formal?" Akaashi asked.

"YES! that's the one, don't be so formal I'm supposed to be like a cool mom!" She said and they cringed but loosened up at that.

"Girls, I am glad you got dressed actually because I have a business partner and you'll be staying somewhere new for 2 weeks for a mission and you'll need to meet a few new people"

As she said this the girls just listened "pack a bit the place you will stay has all your essentials like tooth brushes toothpaste shampoo conditioner body wash shoes work out clothes mission clothes so don't over pack!"

Once she dismissed them they all went and packed a couple things like jewelry day clothes night clothes and extras most of them fitting it in a bag or 2.

Once they got down they had to use 2 cars Akaashi and the boss being the 2 drivers.

Both cars being on a group call so they could communicate when to turn and it was an hour and 30 minute long drive.

"Btw girls there will be 2 per room so be prepared" she said leading them in the huge house bigger than there own home.

"The others haven't gotten here yet so make yourself at home the left side of the upstairs is for the girls right side is not the boys and downstairs to the left you have a game room the kitchen and dining room downstairs to the right you have to living room and the very large training room and out back a pool and 2 hot tubs"

"WHAT BOYS" Oikawa said "I hate boys!" She repeated pouting.

"Yes I'm sorry tho please be kind me and the other person are..close" she said apologizing to oikawa and Kawa accepted.

"Ugh ok" she said walking upstairs with the other girls. Once settled in her and the others hedded downstairs, still dressed up, but now playing games.

Kenma Hinata Yaku and Suga playing Mario Cart, Atsumu and Oikawa and Suna playing hide and seek tag in the new training room (it gets aggressive rip) the rest watching movies while Akaashi and the Boss get snacks and chat in the kitchen.

*click* *swish* *bang* was heard and then footsteps followed "Yuma we're here!" A voice spoke causing our boss to run in and hug the man.

"Oh I missed you!" She said as he set her down right before something sharp went flying in between them.

As it stuck in the wall everyone's eyes darting to whom could have thrown it.

"RON YOU BITCH IT SCRAPED YOUR ARM THAT FUCKING COUNTS YA SHIT FACED BITCH!" Atsumu screamed chasing Suna and jumping and pinning her to the ground "bullseye!" She screamed "now where the hell is KAWA!"

Running back in the room before she could notice someone was there "that bitch" Suna said standing up realizing all the eyes on her before meeting a familiar pair.

"Samu/Rin?" They said in unison "shit did Tsumu hurt ya?" Samus said walking up to her and touching the cat like scratch on her arm.

"It's a small scratch I'm fine" she said hugging the boy they had kept in touch after that little sleepover and a day ago started dating.

"FUCK YOU YOU SON OF A BITCH DICK HEAD" a voice from the opposite direction screaming "KOZUME KENMA DONT FUCKING SCREAM AT ME BECAUSE I BEAT YOU IN MARIO CART" another voice screamed "FUCK YOU YAKU"

"Kenma." The boss spoke loud enough for them to hear and it went quiet "AHHHHHHH" A scream was heard from the living room and a screaming maki ran out.

"There watching terrifier I hate clowns!" She said with an angry expression "I'm sorry Maki GIRLS!"

They all ran out and stood in a line except Atsumu and Oikawa who ran out together Atsumu chasing Oikawa Oikawa hiding behind the boss and Atsumu quickly getting in line.

"Kawa dear get in line" Yuma said and Oikawa stood in line Atsumu quickly tagging her and Oikawas anger growing.

"Alright ladies this is our guest's make them welcome and please introduce yourself" she said looking at Akaashi who was at the front of the line.

"Akaashi Keiji doctor/med"

"Ohh your beautiful" a voice in the crowd spoke "did I say that out loud?" He said and everyone looked at him.

(Head canon Bokuto thinks out loud sometimes and when he first met Akaashi he kept complimenting him/her in the story)

"Thank you." She said keeping a straight face while a light pink blush spread on her cheeks.

"Sugawara koushi, leader"

"Kita Shinsuke doctor/med"

"Yaku Morisuke"

"She's short" a tall grey haired male spoke "FUCK DIDYOU SAY?" She screamed about to pounce before being held back.

"Tch"

"Atsumu Miya assassin"

"Oikawa Tooru assassin"

"Kenma Kozume hacker"

'Holy shit she's the girl from the arcade I've been going to for weeks' kuroo thought.

"Yamaguchi tadashi hacker"

"Hinata Shoyo fighter in training!"

"Suna Rintauro fighter"

"Tendou Satori fighter"

'Gorgeous' Ushijiama thought

"Shirabu Kenjiro Sniper." She said more stern than the rest of the girls

"Hanamaki Takahiro sniper"

"Boys?" The male next to Yuma spoke turning to the line of men in order.

"Osamu Miya doctor"

"Semi Eita doctor"

"Ushijiama Wakatoshi co-leader"

"Daichi Sawamaura leader"

"Tsukishima Kei hacker"

"Kuroo Tetsuro assassin"

"Bokuto Kotauro assassin"

"Lev haiba fighter in training!"

"Iwazumi Hajime fighter"

"Matsukawa issei fighter"

"Aran Ojiro fighter"

"Kageyama Tobio sniper"

"Sakusa Kiyoomi sniper"

"I'd let you snipe me any day."

A/N I feel like there's way to much Sakuatsu in here ima try and switch it up a bit so it focuses on others but just as an fyi I am writing more stories!!

Maki x reader
2 kuroo x readers
Atsumu x reader
And a Suna x reader x Osamu x reader x Atsumu

1005 words

7/21/24