Chapter 1.

•Familiar faces•
_______________

Atsumu skipped down the street holding hands with her best friend Oikawa. They were going to pick up food for tonight sense there order was called in.

They didn't walk they drove but were skipping from the car to the restaurant. "I'm so fucking hungryy!" Oikawa said as she stopped skipping and started walking and Atsumu did the same.

"I know right at least I'll get some fatty Tuna" Atsumu said rubbing her stomach in circles indicating she was hungry.

As they walked in and waited for someone at the front the door behind them rang. After a few minutes a waiter walked up to them.

"Would you ladies like a table" he asked "no we actually ordered online!" Atsumu replied and told him their name and paid for the food.

But before they could leave someone walked in. And all both of them froze. "Samu?" Atsumu said too stunned to speak.

"Tsumu!? Is that you!?" The male said before running up to Atsumu and hugging her tightly and she hugged back.

"I haven't seen you in forever!?" She said pulling away from the hug to get a good look at the males face. He looked the same last time she saw him.

"I- I tried looking for you..how!?" He said confused as to why the best hacker they know couldn't even find a trace of the girl.

"Oh ha ha funny story but that's enough chit chat I gotta go give me your number this time we won't loose contact" she said rigging her number on a piece of paper.

When she left it was time for someone else's questions "was that your twin you always talk about? The one that got ran away? You guys do look similar except your prettier" Oikawa said confused.

"Yea he ran away and left a note like 'don't look for me I love you' or some shit" she said confused as fuck.

"Doesn't that bother you?" Oikawa asked "hm? Not really I found out he was still alive and well and as long as he's happy I am" Atsumu said bluntly.

As they hopped in the car Atsumu buckled up and turned on 34+35 the remix and her and kawa both started screaming the lyrics, Oikawa holding the food Atsumu driving.

Once they got back they brought the food in and called out "FOODS HERE!!" as they all ran downstairs Atsu and Kawa were setting it all up everyone having a meal placed at there specific seat.

As they all sat down and ate they talked and talked about there days and other girly things. Even though they had been off duty to eat they still carried guns and knives, bombs, and other shit.

Once they finish they head to there own designated rooms and/or back to there spot before they went to eat some training some just hanging out.

Until Suga walked in and clapped her hands twice to get attention and everyone stood up and walked over to her.

"We have a mission, a certain person owes us money and we are going to get the money we need, meaning I need to assign people, line up." She said strictly.

As they ligned up Suga walked down the row pointing at people she wants on the mission Atsumu, Oikawa, and Suna "we are gonna need some assassins and fighters for this so get your asses ready and out there".