TWELVE

JAMES

Closing the door behind, i straight went to bathroom. Showering, I wore night cloths. Wiping my hair off with the towel, I walked out the closet room.

Stumbling on floor, I saw net laying on the bed on his stomach. He was asleep. His eyes were closed and his figure looked exhausted.

Walking near the bed I reached to his sleeping figure. Tilting my head I admired him.

“Did i exhaust you?”

Mumbling to myself, I stared at him. His shirt was on. As per i remember, net doesn't like to wear his upper while sleeping. Who knows now he adapted this habit now.

If the sleeping beauty would be a man then net is the man sleeping beauty. Smiling to myself I took out my phone. Clicking a picture of him, i dragged my body near him to take a good shot from near.

Getting on the bed on my knees I bent my waist to get the best view of his handsome face. I pushed my bed closer to him and my mobile perfectly got the shot.

I was about to pull away but then net stirred and i stumbled in fear. My body lost balance and I fell onto net, i grabbed dhis biceps to not fall completely or else my weight will be burden to him.

His eyes shot opened at the impact and he stared into my eyes. Our faces were a little far, and I'm glad about it or else he would have misunderstood me.

“What are you doing?” he asked me while his hand went to my waist. Grabbing my waist, he pulled me close. Our noses caressing with each other.

The sensation between us was the growing tention, the sexual tention was at peaks when his hand caressed on my exposed waist. My body shuddered a tthe touch.

Not gonna lie, I missed this. His hands on my body dominating me.

“I-i, I was getting my phone.” i found the excuse, but the breathes didn't let me find an proper. I felt dumb when I said I was finding my phone. I went numb as his breaths were touching my face, hot air.

“Like this, Taking the pictures of a sleeping man?” my eyes widened as he caught me. Was he awake?, “Weren't you sleeping?” I asked frowning. He smirked.

“I was, but not when I heard your foot steps entering the bedroom.” he spoke. Oh shit! He must have seen everything, “So, why were you taking my pictures?” he asked. Now what should I say?

I fucked up.

“Tell me James.” the caress on my waist went up. His hand entered my tshirt, caressing the skin on my back, “N-Net. I-i…” my voice silenced. I couldn't think of anything excuse as my mind went to the caressing only. The sensation was overloaded.

I closed my eyes at the feeling, “N-net i-i wa—”

My lips were sealed, with his. My mouth was pressed by my head as his head pushed me forward. Our lips touching and paused. Everything paused around me. My closed eyes were now wide opened.

The shock in my eyes disappeared once his lips moved. Devouring my mouth net wrapped his hands around my waist. My controls lost as I kissed him back.

I missed this all.

Kissing each other, we didn't realised that we both were grinding. When I realised his hard dick, i remembered something.

Kids! Less than in two years! Contract.

This is the right time to go for it.

I grinding myself more onto him, his rock harshly burned on my sensitive hole which is not touched in this six years. Never.

“Um…” i moaned, shamelessly. He bite my lips and i totally weighted myself on his chest. Laying on him, I let him hold him. Like before, his hands felt secure and home.

The feeling, nostalgia.

“James.” I unheard his voice and proceeded to kiss his jawline, the sharp one. Placing pampering kisses there, I slipped to his neck.

Before I could give him a hickey, I was pushed. Pushed backward. I fell onto the bed with the strong impact. I layed there looking at him with confusion, “Net?” I asked for explanation.

“I am tired.” with that, he left into bathroom. Leaving me in that state again. Again? Again! Again.

I was left with the dishevel state again on bed alone. He made me wanna crave and then left me. What the fuck is this?

Sighing i just sat up straight. Setting my cloths properly, I left the bedroom. Getting downstairs i saw aunty Jasleen.

“Oh, James. Come, have dinner I made chicken grills.” she excitedly called me. I went to her and sat on the dinning table. With a pissed off face I ate the chicken grills she served. I love chicken grills but now they are tasteless as my thoughts were not here.

“How is it?” Jasleen aunty asked me, “Good.” i replied casually. With a frown she neared me, “Only good? I made it with so much efforts.” she said with a glint of sadness.

“I meant this are amazing, let me devour everything. You're disturbing me aunty.” I spoke with a laugh making the topic ease atleast. She took the sentence lite and smiled brightly, “Is it? I'm happy you liked it this much. Enjoy, I will get you some juice.” she left to the kitchen.

Sighing i ate the dinner, “Net ate?” I asked loudly, “No, he said he's not hungry.” she shouted back from the kitchen.

“Okay.” that's all I said and silently finished eating. After that, I went to the bedroom and found it empty. While I heard some voices from the gym room.

“He must be working out.” I ignored everything and went to bed. Laying down, I closed my eyes.

No doubt, he hates me.”

“Now it's proved.

Sighing lastly, I fell into dreamland. My sleep where everything is messed up. Me, my life and my everything.

Everything is scattered, including my life. My life is not steady then how am I expecting myself to be.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

🅃🄾     🄱🄴     🄲🄾🄽🅃🄸🄽🅄🄴

🦋__________________________🦋