TWO

NET (Six Years Ago)

“Hello, my love?” I spoke as soon as the call was received by the other side having the name ‘JAMESSU’ with a white heart emoji.

“hi Net, where are you?” for the first time, I felt something was wrong with james, my boyfriend, My boyfriend for three years. His voice low and void, feeling strange and scared I asked, “James, what happened?”

His brief silent suspense grew fear in me, “James, tell me, just fuck the words out of your mouth.” I ordered in a not so soft tone, a sigh heard by the call.

Shall we meet? Right now.”

“Where? I'll be there.” I said, “At my faculty canteen, after my next lecture at 4 pm.” he informed me.

“4 pm? Okay, I'll be there at sharp.”

With that, i disconnected the call and looked at time, showing 2:30 pm I sighed, “I have to wait.” i couldn't wait.

I found a bench at my faculty garden and sat there, taking in the refreshing air i checked the weather. The weather was stormy and clouds were all black, looked like it will rain soon.

I sat there for some good seconds and left for my next lecture.

“If James would have called me now, then I would have bunked this class.” I spoke to myself and somehow attended the class. My focus was on James, I was expecting the worsts and bests about James going to talk. My whole thoughts were filled with James only.

As soon bell rang, I ran out the class making my marathon towards james' faculty, GRAPHIC DESIGNING.

(A/n: I'm sorry, I don't know much about faculties and these all stuff as I'm from India, where only commerce, science and arts are available. If I'm wrong just ignore it.)

Students were walking out the faculty building, my eyes were finding a specific person who came into show. James.

Slowly walking James came out of faculty, he saw me and slightly smiled.

I don't know what, but I felt something was wrong. Something unusual and unbearable. I couldn't understand why, I felt fear and terrible.

“Hi.” James was already standing infront of me, i was lost for some seconds, “Hello! Lets go.” i smiled brightly at him like everything was right.

He nodded and I reached to hold his hand. Grabbing his palm, i intertwined our hands together. Walking out the campus area, we both reached to a cafeteria out our campus.

With less people and good vibes, we both sat across the table. Then when the weather worsted more, slight rain poured down the clouds.

“The weather is good, right?” I asked looking at my boyfriend, “hm…” again a low and unusual voice. He smiled, but not the brightest like always. It was different, Very very different.

He's not James.

“Sir, what would you like to have?” a waiter came to us for taking our orders, “Jamessu, darling, what will you eat?” I asked him, grabbing the menu card I expected a long list of his favourite foods, but today he didn't ordered the foods.

“A coffee.” he sounded low, “That's all?” I asked in disbelief. It was new for a foodie person like James to order only a one item when he have a rich boyfriend like me.

“Yeah, I'm full.” he said glancing at the view out the class panel of the cafeteria.

“Two coffee for us.” I ordered and the waiter left leaving us some privacy. I looked James h who stared out the glass panel, “You are cute today, like always.” I said the fact, truth and my opinion.