SEVEN

AUTHOR (BEFORE MARRIAGE)

After net left James there middle of the restaurant entry gate, James composed his posture and tried to distract himself. He slided his hands on his suit and looked around to find his parents were not there with him.

He sighed, “God, why my wishes are coming true, instictly?” James couldn't digest the fact that he met net after six years.

He shivered when he remembered the touch and smell, de felt a relaxation for some seconds. But listening to net's cold apologising voice, he defeat accepted everything his life was serving him.

He decided to just go with the flow until the actual times come. James believes ‘Goods days will come soon.’

Walking to the third floor, he reached to a separate VIP area. The guard bowed to him and opened the door for him.

James smiled and was internally somehow happy to meet net after years. James was actually relaxed to know that net is in a good place now, was successful as expected. He sighed as he thought, “My sacrifice was worthy.”

James was happy but only the author knows what was waiting for him, going to surprise him.

Meanwhile net…

Splashing water on his face he was groaning, in pain and anger, “Ah~ what is he doing here? Why I have to save him? I did i do that? I was supposed to forgot him and hurt him, right? But I did i save him? Why? WHY YOU FUCKING NET?”

Net was angry on himself, because trying to hate James he started hating himself. How can he hate the love of his heart, right? Still he tried, and guess what.

He miserably, vulnerably, totally failed in doing so.

He can't hate James, he would never, i never even hated him, not even a bit.

Looking into his eyes through mirror, “So, i finally saw james.” net smiled lowly, “He is more beautiful now.” net abruptly smiled wide, “My watch, i saw my watch on his wrist.

Yes, the watch James wore was of net's gift to him. On James's 17th birthday, it was james' there first birthday celebrating together. Net gifted him his favourite vintage digital watch.

He still have my watch.” finding this, he couldn't stop but smile more and more. The water droplets slipping through his sharp knife like jawline.

His wet face, “But, you don't love me then why you're keeping it? Because it's your favourite brand, right?” net questioned himself and answered it himself. He estimated answers.

And his estimations were totally wrong, but he is unaware.

“Whatever, I wanted to see you, and i saw you. That's it, I hope I will see you again. And James…i still love you baby, I never stopped indeed. I know I'm getting married, but remember. Even if I'm married to someone, I will choose you always. Forever.”

Wipping off the wetness on his face, he corrected his messy state. Combed his hair by his fingers and buttoned up his shirt properly, wore his blazer and once smelled it.

I missed your odour.” lastly, wearing a cold expression, “So, I'm getting married to…I don't know who's he but yes, it's not James. Because, I and James are not meant to be together.” net encouraged himself with his own words and left the restroom with that manly look.

Walking like king as he is, he reached to the VIP area where the meet-up was arranged. Entering in, guards bowed to him.

Straightly, he strolled his legs to somewhere where he didn't know that his mind will blow.

His fiancee is non other than James, but author is crazy, so she will make the both unaware about it. James and net, both didn't knew that they are going to get married.

They thought, that this meeting was just a coincidence, which will never happen. But as author is creative, they will.

Meanwhile at VIP area…

James reached, where he saw his mother and father sitting on dinning chair, while another couple were sitting across his parents. Their faces were not to be seen because they were back facing James.

“Ai'James. Here my son.” his mother waved her hand at him, he smiled respectively and walked to sit where his mother leaded him.

Walking, he never eyed the couple sitting there until the woman spoke, “So, James. How are you?”

James' steps haulted hearing the familiar voice, stopping near his seat he finally looked at the couple.

His world slipped down his legs, his whole world fell down as he thought, “It means…”

Before James can think further, a presence of someone made him more astonished. Net walked in casually.

“Mo—” net's words stucked in his throat, his eyes widened and his mouth steps stopped near the entrance gate.

Looking at the figures infront of each other, they both silently stood with the shocked expressions. They both now understood, they are going to get married.

But the difference was…

Net thought, “How james can agree to marry me when clearly he's the one who broke up with me in past?”

James thought, “Why Aunty is ready to get me marry off net when she's the one who told me to break up with him?”

Both were confused, and the victim was Mrs.Manithikhun.

“Net?”

“James?”

Both said at the same time, unison.

Confusion, shock, pain, love and relief. Everything striked the both lost souls at the same time.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

🦋__________________________🦋

🅃🄾     🄱🄴     🄲🄾🄽🅃🄸🄽🅄🄴