𝖨'𝗆 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀.

(Jespers Pov)

It's been a week since Wylan and I started sharing dorm rooms. Him and I haven't really been communicating. Only times I would see him is when he comes out of his bloody room to use the loo or shower and eat.

I would give him the "morning" and little "hello" now and then but, we were roommates. I am too much of a chatter box to just stay in a dorm with someone I don't even talk to.

When it was just me I wouldn't have to worry about talking to anyone because I was always alone.

Now that Wylan's here I can't help but think about, maybe knock on his door, see what he does in that room. Alone.

We do walk to our classes together but he just never talks. It's as if I'm just there and nothing more than a navigator guiding his way through life in highschool.

Wylan was in his room right now, doing saints knows what with his life. While I'm in the living room hoping he will walk out. Try talking to me, like we're not just strangers.

What the hell. Why do I even care?

"Jesper, are you even watching the movie?"

Nina asked, sitting next to her boyfriend Matthias on the same couch I was.

I've been asking them to come over often because of me and Wylans... avoidance.

We hadn't talked since the night Inej and Nina got him drunk.

Nina had came over with all of her different kinds of stupid Barbie DVDs. Her excuse had been that Matthias didn't want to watch them with her.

So she purposely dragged him along to watch them with me.

Nina never asked about Wylan but I felt her obvious realisation from a mile away. Her boyfriend on the other hand.

He was curious. Very curious.

Asking me if "I should ask him to come out and watch a movie with us" or "are you sure you have a roommate?"

I was getting sick of his accent and his annoying questions about Wylan.

"I am," I huffed.

Nina side eyed me. Her lips thinning.

Her body leaned off Matthias, hand bolting to the remote. Pausing the movie. She turned her whole body to me.

"You are bored"

Saints. Of course I am. I didn't want to spend my weekend off school watching Barbie.

I know Nina was just trying to be a good friend but I want to go out. Have fun. Live like I'll die tomorrow.

She should know better to be completely honest.

"I can ask Inej to come over, if you'd like? I know my Barbie movies are very insufferable." She smiled, so did I

"Or the whole crew can hang out?"

Now that's what I was talking about.

I same turned my body towards her, grabbing on to her shoulders.

"That might've just been the best thing you've said since being here"

Nina returned a big smile.

"I think you can stop looking at each other now" her boyfriend said pulling Nina back onto his side.

-------------------

(Wylans Pov)

Should I go out? I can hear people outside. How is Jesper? Does he want me to come out of my room? Does he want to see me? Talk?