reunion, meetings & dash of love

I woke to ray staring at me playing in my hair. I blushed and looked away. "good morning baby" he greeted his sleepy voice giving me chills. "Goodmornig how do you like your eggs" I asked smiling. "scrambled please " he smiled back. "alright ".I got up and showered put on my night shorts and a tank top. I walked down stairs and made ray and I some eggs, pancakes, and Bacon. I brought ray a plate up to him. he sat up. a took the plate "Aww thanks babe this is wonderful" he smiled taking a bite of the eggs. "its nothing you've been working hard so I thought it was time someone gave you break" I smiled as I sat on the bed over one of my legs. "that's so sweet babe but I still have to go to work " he looked over at the clock on the wall. "shit I'm going to be late" he jumped up and put the plate down. he rushed in the shower. "ray when will you be back" I raised my finger like a scared student. "at 9" he rushed and put on his clothes. he got stuck on his tie "babe could you help me". "sure" I jumped up and fixed his tie. he kissed my cheek "thanks babe". he ran down the stairs and I came with him. "I love you" he yelled as he left out the door without his keys. "your keys" I yelled before he shit the door all the way. he rushed in and got his keys. " thanks babe" he picked up his keys and ran out the door. I stood at the end of the steps holding my arm. I pulled my self up stairs I got his plate from off the bed. I threw away what was left. which was to strips of Bacon and a piece of pancake. I made my plate and sat at the counter. I finnish my food and started missing ray. I looked up at the house phone. I could call mani, tori, and naz. I got up and cleaned the dishes and went up stairs. I got my phone and made a 3 way call. they all picked up "Heey guys guess what". "what"they all asked anxious. "I found ray and were together official" I cheered. "WHAT" tori screamed through the phone. "little two braid ray" mani asked. "the rayon Lopez that never let you go" naz confirmed. "yep sure is and he sure ain't little no more" I teased. "he must of grew up" mani suspected. "yeah in more ways then others " I played. "you didn't" tori gasped. "Rae did ray take your v card" naz asked surprised. "yep and he was as gentle and caring. it wasn't even sex it was love making" I confessed. "wow girl are you over his house" mani asked. "yep I've been here for 3 days I think" I awnsered. "girl you have to let us see y'all" tori announced. "sure" I agreed. "but I have to ask ray first he should be calling the house any time soon" I said as the phone rang. "damn my mans keeps tags on his girl" naz announced. I laughed as I picked up the phone "hey baby ". "hey babe you ok" he checked. "yep do you remember na'tori, nazsay, and amani from when we we're little "I reminded him. "yeah why" he asked. "I was talking to them on my phone could they come over" I asked. "sure babe it'll be good for you so someone can keep you company while I'm gone and I'm have 3 firends over too maybe we'll have some fun" ray announced. "yeah thank you" I cheered. he giggled "welcome babe well I gotta go bye love you" he parted. "love you to" I parted as we both hung up. "love you to" mani mocked. I laughed "shut up he said y'all cone over and he said he's having 3 of his firends over too". "Awsome" naz cheered. "hope the cute" naz continued. I laughed "wow". I gave the girls ray address and we ended our conversation. I washed the dishes. I looked around for something to do. why don't I clean up some. hope ray won't get mad if I clean something that shouldn't be cleaned so ill just vacuum and dust. I vacuumed every room and dusted every article. I went up stairs and wiped my face of sweat. I sat on the bed and pulled out my lap top. I looked for jobs and any openings. I sighed as I clicked the "next" button. then I saw an opening for a karaoke place. well I do love music singing and food and ill probably make a new firend. I checked it out. everything was good a 4 star rating. the only thing holding back.that 5 star rating was the service Witch would be waiters. I bet I can change that. I applied for the job. I looked at the time. it was already 7. I jumped up and put down my laptop. I plugged my light purple and blue beats in my phone. I blasted the music threw the head set. I started singing and dancing. as I cooked acos. rays is gonna love this. then the door bell rang. I walked out the kitchen to the door. I looked at the screen the displayed how was at the door. it was the girls. I let them in "heeeeey" I held out my arm. the all ambushed me with a hug. I hugged them all back. then we pulled away. "you can sit on the couch I'm fixing food" I announced as I walked back to the kitchen leaving them to look around the house and talk. its was 8:20 when the bell rung and I was setting up taco. I got the door and saw three boys. one with an Afro one with a blondeish brown streak in is hair and one with little curls. I press the speaker button "hello". the one with the Afro awnsered " hi were here to see ray he said we could come early ". oh there the firends ray was talking about. I let them in. "hello I'm Jacob or prince" he shook my hand. "hey I'm Craig or prod and you are" he held my hand. "I'm rays girl Raegine or Rae" I giggled taking my hand back. "oh ok" he smiled walking past me. "sup I'm chresanto or roc" he hugged me. we'll. they walked over to the girl. I could tell they were going to get along well because they all sat next to each other. prince sat next to mani, prod and naz,and tori next to roc. they were putting there moves on each other. I smiled as I walked back into the kitchen. I fixed the tacos. soon it was 9 and I was waiting for ray to come home. I was in the kitchen fixing drinks. just some lemonade. then I heard the door open. "hey guys sup" I heard ray greet our firends. I left the 8 drinks sitting on a platter on the counter as I ran and jumped into rays arms. wrapping my legs around him. he dropped his brief case and held and kissed me. "I guess you missed me" he smiled. I just hugged him tighter. he laughed "ard babe get down". I shook my head no. he chucked as he walked over to the couch as sat down. he dapped the boys and shook the girls hands. they all met up as I got up and got the tacos and lemonade. I stood in front of them with tacos in one and and lemonade in the other like I was a waiter. I set the platters on the table and the table. I sat back in rays Lap. "I applied for a job in a karaoke place "I announced . "that's great" ray cheered. "anyway how was your day" I asked. "hard, I got more paper work and I was hunched over the desk all day my back and shoulders hurt" ray complained. "Aww my poor baby" I pouted. I whispered "after everyones gone ill fix you up". he bit his lip "oh really ". "yep" I nibbled on his ear. "aye ray when are we gonna go play x box 360 so I can beat up" roc taunted. "yeah right nigga "the boys rushed down stairs. I giggled as they caught up with the girls.

(after all the fun)

I finnish cleaning the dishes and went up stairs. I found ray sitting in the edge of the bed watching TV. I sneeked behind I'm and got on the bed. I lifted up his shirt and started massaging his shoulders. "Ahh baby that feels good" he let out a happy sigh. "don't expect the catering every day" I warned. "why" he asked. "because I'm your girl not your maid" I sassed. "truu but I'm king" he cocked. "ha funny " I taunted. "oh really " he turned around and jumped me, tickling me. "call me king" he commanded. "no" I laughed running out of breath. "say it" he commanded tickling more. "fine stop king " I surrendered. he stopped and kissed me "now". "shut up" I pulled him down by his braids to kiss me again. I let go of his braids then my phone rung. "hello" I picked.

ray pov

I watched as Rae took the call. "yes" she awnsered. "mhm" she agreed. "alright see you then " she hung up and made the sad face. "what's wrong babe" I asked concerned. "I got the job" she wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me in to a hug. I pulled away " that's awesome babe". "oh ray are you off tomorrow "she asked placing her finger on her cheek. "yep" I confirmed. "could you come with me to my house so I can see if I left anything" she asked. "sure" I agreed. "thank you" she kissed my lips. "welcome " I kissed her neck. "not tonight still a little sore from last night " she rejected. "fine" I pouted laying down by her side. "but you owe me" I warned. "yeah uh huh" she laid on her side. back facing me. I pulled her in and held her waist. then we fell asleep.