together

AoI'm 7 now and I my Mommy is taking ray and I somewhere new. she made us put on blind folds. "ray were do you think were going" I said searching for his hand. "I don't know probably somewhere boring" he sounded a little sad. "you sound sad ray what's wrong" I found his hand and grabbed it. "nothing" he jumped the held my hand. "ok kids were here" my Mommy said as she got out the car. and rays Mommy opened my door. "can we take off the blind folds" ray asked as were walking still holding hands. "not yet" rays Mommy awnsered. we sighed as we walked in a building. that was filled with the sound off screaming and laughing children. and the smell of pizza and sound of games. Mommy lead us and someone put some cold on my hand and took it back. then she lead us somewhere and sat us down. "ok now" rays Mommy said as the blind folds ripped off. we gasped as we held each others hands tighter. we saw we were at chuck.e.cheese! "chuck.e.cheese!!! " ray and I screamed in union. "ok ok go run along" rays Mommy told us as she and my Mommy left for tokens. "yeahhhhh " ray and I yelled as he lead me to the tubes. we climbed up. we took 4 clefts and 2 rights to find a little hiding spot. ray pulled me in and hid from the other kids passing by. he checked the window and looked back at me. "Rae?" he looked at me with some type of feeling in his eyes. "yes" I awnsered curious of what he wanted. he pulled out a small box "Rae I like you and when grown ups like each other they become boyfriend and girlfriend then the boyfriend gives the girlfriend this" ray opened the box. "will you be my girlfriend Rae?" he continued. "yes" I smiled then kissed his check. "but I don't have a ring for you" I worried. "its ok mine is at home " he reassured me. "ok" I smiled as ray kissed me on the lips. "now let's play basketball " ray requested as we found our way to the slide. was we slid off the slide we saw our mommies sitting at a table on the other side of c.e.c . we ran to them.I ran to my Mommy "Mommy Mommy ". "yes sweetheart " my Mommy awnsered. "ray and I are together " I announced. "that's wonderful " she smiled at me then looked over at keisha who nodded her head with approval as my Mommy nodded the same way. "that sweet hun" Keisha rubbed rays back. "can we go play basketball Mommy " I asked my Mommy. "Keisha bought the tokens" my Mommy pointed me at Keisha. I took a few steps closer to Keisha. "ms. Keisha " I started to ask. "call me moma Keisha " she smiled at me. "moma keisha "I giggled then continue "may I please have some tokens to play basketball with ray" I asked sweetly. "sure baby" she slipped some tokens in our pockets. "go have fun" she patted us off. ray and I run to the basketball hops. ray beat me to them as always. we slid our tokens in the separate machines and pressed the composition button. then the balls were unleashed. and ray an I started playing. I won when we finnished playing. then we played fuse ball. ray won that. then after.ray and I finnished playing nearly every game we went and cashed in our tickets at the machine. ray had 8,000 tickets while I only had 2,000. I stared at my ticket receipt. "hey Rae" ray called me. I looked up "yes". he held out his ticket "how about we put them together ". I smiled as I gave him my ticket. I held he hand as we walked to the counter. ray handed the man our tickets. "ok y'all can get any thing y'all want" the man to the counter greeted. "what do you want" ray asked smiling at me. "umm anyway you want" I smiled back. "you sure" he asked. "yeah" I kissed his cheek. he blushed "can we have the I pad". "yeah 1,000 left" the man laid the I pad on the counter. "you pick now" ray requested. "ok ummm the play-dough please " I smiled. "sure sweetheart " he smiled back at me. I blushed a little as ray held my hand a little tighter. "back off" ray yelled at the man. I gasped at rays actions. "sorry little man" the man threw his hands up surrendering. "I ain't little " ray finnished as he pulled me to our table. I smiled realizing he was jelous. I kissed his cheek as we made it to the table. "hungry" moma asked us. "yes" we awnsered happy. we sat down and ate our pizza. then we left and went home. I walked ray to his door. "bye ray see you " I hugged him. he hugged back then pulled away and kissed my lips before leaving in the house. I left to my house and went to sleep.