official

I woke up and sat up. I wiped my eyes. I saw a different setting. then I remembered were I was. I looked to my side. I didn't see ray but I saw a little purple sticky note. I picked it up. it read "Goodmornig beautiful, I had to go to work there's some food in the fridge. take what ever you like. and I left your car keys on the counter on top of some money and your car is out front. go.out and get you some sexy to wear. I'm taking you out. love you baby girl". I blushed and bit my lip as I got up and showered. I put his clothes back on and heels. I know it was ratchet but I'm just going to get me some clothes from my house. I got in my car and got all my clothes out of my house and put them in my car. I drove back to rays house and put my clothes down were the clothes I came here in at. I made me a bowl of oatmeal. I finnished my food and wondered rays big house. he has about 4 bathrooms and 8 rooms. I found his basement and saw drawings all over the walls. and a little place to draw in one corner. and a wide screen TV on the wall and under it a glass cabinet with movies and Wii, play station 3, x box, and a kinetic. with about 7 controllers. 3 for the play station and the x box and 4 for the Wii. I saw a drawing of a little girl that looked like me when I was younger. I walked closer to it. she looked just like me. then I heard the house phone ring. I ran up to the kitchen and looked at the caller id on the phone. it was ray calling from work. I picked up "hello". "hey beautiful " ray spoke threw the phone. I giggled "sup sup". "working just wanted you to know ill be home earlier then expected so get ready ok" he informed me. "ok" I awnsered him. "ard got to go bye I love you" he parted. "ard bye I love you too" we hung up. I blushed as I ran up stairs and put on my short purple pencil dress that stopped right before my knees. I put on some lotion I brought from home. and the rest of my products like deodorant and stuff. I put on my favorite purple hop ear rings. and my black heels with a big purple bows near the front of the shoe. I in braided my hair and fixed it so it would go over my shoulders. I wiped of and lint as I looked in the mirror. I looked in the mirror and did my makeup. I put on some eyeliner and mascara. I put on a light shade of purple eye shadow. and some light pink lip gloss. I did need anything eles. so I stood in front of the mirror admiring my curves in this dress. my hips made the dress look amazing. I turned around and saw my butt looking nice and big. I turned around and took my phone the dresser and turned on my favorite song. I started dancing to it in the mirror. then I felt someone slip there arms around my waits. I jumped and turned around. it was ray. I held my hand over my chest. "you scared me half to death" I giggled. "my bad you just looked so sexy dancing" he pulled me closer. I blushed he kissed my forehead. "come on lets go" he held my hand and pulled me out the room down the stairs and threw the door. ray drove us to the most expensive place on town. "oh ray I can't let you spend your money on me" I declined. "no please "he offered. "no ray its to high " I couldn't let him he'll go bankrupt. "its my treat" he took my hand. I sighed "fine". ray kissed my hand as he got out the car and come over and opened my door. he held my hand leading me out the car. he held my waist as we walked in. and was lead to a table not to far from the door. a male waiter came and gave us booklets. "hello ill be your waiter my name is Jacob can I start you off with some drinks" he smiled. "yes we would like the champagne " ray ordered. "alright ill be back in 5 minutes " the waiter winked at me and made me blush a little. ray mugged him as he walked away. I looked at ray and saw him. I giggled "jelous much". "huh" ray turned back at me. I laughed as he blushed a little. "Aww you still blush that's adorable" I caught my breath. "I can say the same about you" he bit his lip at me. I blushed then the waiter came back with our drinks. "have you maid your mind up for dinner " he asked. "umm idk what do you recommend " I asked. "well for a cutie like you I suggest the chicken Lamont" he leaned on the table. "ah emm" ray got the waiters attention. "WE'LL have the chicken Lamont" he glared at the waiter. "alright "the waiter blew a kiss at me. my eyes grew wide the I rejected the kiss and smiled at ray. ray was to distracted by the waiter. I sighed and got up and blocked his view. he slowly looked up at me. I kissed his soft warm lips. "better" I smiled. "yes " he licked his lips. I giggled as I sat back down. "so Rae how've you been sense we were 9" he smiled. "well not much happened till I was 17 that's when I was almost well umm never mind" I stopped my stopped myself. "when you were almost what" he asked. I looked away "well when I was almost r--". "here you go" the waiter cut me off. he placed our food in front of us.

(after dinner)

"raaay were are we going" I whined as I tugged on rays jacket. "hold on babe you'll see when we got there" ray said while pulling off from the read light. "Mmmhmmm" I whined as I looked out the window. "that was sexy " he bit his lip. I giggled. "here we are" ray pulled up to a club. I smiled and gasped. "I'm guessing you like to dance" he laughed. "yess" I got exciting. he laughed "let's go". we got out the car and immediatly went in. and strait to the dance floor. the song was bassline by Chris brown when we started dancing.

ray pov

I was dancing with Rae to bassline. "ard we gonna take it back a little "the DJ announced as he started playing until the end of time by Justin timberlake. Rae wrapper her arms around my neck. I wrapped my arms around her waist. we swayed to the music. soon the song changed to I wanna be by Chris brown. she looked up at me and I stared into her eyes as she stared into mine. we shared this moment like the I was telling her what the song was saying. she blushed as I smiled confirming that what I wanted to say. she smiled and pecked my lips then we continued dancing. then the song changed again to let me love you by Mario. I held her tighter. "Rae?" I whispered in her ear. "yes" she whispered in mine. "will you be my girl, officially" I whispered. "I love to" she dug her face in my shoulder pulling me closer. I kissed her neck as we danced some more. then the song changed again this might be the last dance because were both tired. it changed to bed by j holiday. Rae did the last thing I thought she would do. she turned her back to me and started grinding on my. she took my hand and placed them on her waist. she became a lil freak. but she had her eyes closed. she was getting into the music. I bit my lip. as the song ended she started to get sleepy. I took her home. she fell asleep in in the car. I took her out and took her in the house. I laid her on the bed. I'm guessing she was half sleep because she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me closer to her face. "kiss me ray" she whispered. I want to but should I? her lips look so kissable right now. she is my girl. I kissed her and she woke all the way up and kissed back. soon my tongue slipped in her mouth. and she pulled at my pants. I lifted up her dress. I kissed down her neck to her chest.

Rae pov

i held in my moans as ray planted kisses to my chest. he unhooked my bra. he licked his lips as he went to suck on chest. he kissed down to my panties. he felt me threw my panties. he came back up to my face and bit his lip. he was about to stick his fingers in before I stopped him "wait ray". "yeah what's wrong" he asked. I looked away "I know im 20 but I'm still a virgin ". "Aww babe I got you ill be gentle" he slid his fingers in. I held in my moans till ray whispered in my ear "its ok to moan means I'm doing it right". I let go and moaned. he bit his lip and smiled. he kissed my cheek and went down. he pulled off my panties and unbuttoned his shirt and took it off. he spread my legs and started to kiss from my thigh to my pussy. he began to lick me making me. I moaned louder and louder with every lick. until he pulled his pants and boxers down. he came back up licked his lips. he came down to my ear. "you ready " he whispered. I nodded. he kissed me as he slid in. my body clenched in pain as he pumped in and out slowly. a tear escaped my eye as the pain got a little worse. he kissed my cheek making me feel a little better. soon the pain turned to pleasure. I wrapped my arms around his neck and ray sped up. I moaned and screamed. ray groaned and yelled. he went deeper and my legs wrapped around his waist. i started screaming. "its hot I can't take it" I yelled as he turned me over and laid me on the edge of the bed. he started going faster and deeper. he held my waist thrusting harder. then flipped us over. I looked up confused. then ray grabbed my hips. "ride" he commanded. I did as told and rode him. I started to get week as I tightened up and he started to swell. he slid his hands up my body and grabbed my breast he massaged them as I rode a little longer. I started to moan louder and louder. he put me back on my back. he started going faster deeper and harder. "i-i I'm coming" I stuttered. "me to" ray came in me and I came on him. he fell to my side. held my hand. I looked over at him and he looked over at me "you know you never told me what almost happened to you ". "it doesn't matter anymore but I was almost rapped" I looked down at our hand together. he pulled me into his chest "I'm sorry". "its ok you just made everything better" I held on to him. "really how" he asked. "you came back in my life and changed it. now I can be happy with you again " I looked up at him. "well I'm glad I came back and made you happy now I can be with my baby again and forever" he held my waist. "ray will you always protect me" I asked staring in his eyes. "of coruse "he kissed my lips. "I love you " I said before closing my eyes. "I love you more" he kissed my head before we fell asleep in each others arms. best. night.ever.