remember now?

Rae pov

I go to work at 5:50p.m. today. so ill rest in because its only 1:20a.m.. I guess ill get up and check my mail. I put on my night pants and tank top. I had my hair braided. I slipped on my purple domo slippers. I walked down stairs to my mail box. I took the mail out. there was about 4 bills and a letter from my mom. I opened the letter and there was a note And a few pictures. the note read "hey sweet pea, I forgot to give this to you when you moved out. these are just some of the pictures I took when you were younger. the ones from when you were 9 and younger. I love you and have fun going down memory lain.". I took out the pictures. the first one was me and a boy with two braids hugging. then another when I kissed his cheek. then another when I was sitting in a tube. looks like from chuck e cheese. and the boy gave me a ring. it looks like ...like... the one I have on now. I looked at my finger. it could be but. maybe Mr.Lopez was right. I found another picture of a boy giving me a necklace. I looked closely at the picture. I gasped, it was my necklace this one around my neck. and the boy in the picture must have been Mr.Lopez. then there was one were me and the boy kissed. and another were we're holding hands. and one were we're sleeping and I'm in his arms. maybe he was right. is Mr.Lopez the boy in these pictures with me. it looked like he was my first love and I was his. well ill have to figure this out later. its already 2:59. basically 3 well ill get some breakfast then shower get dressed and go to work. I did what I said I'll do. I got to work at went strait to my desk. I started working. after about 10 minutes Mr.Lopez came past my desk. I kept my eyes on the computer.

(after work)

I was walking down the parking lot. I pressed the button to unlock my car. I herd someone call out my name "ms.Raegine ms.Raegine ". I turn to see Mr.Lopez. I grabbed my necklace scared of what he'll say. he approach me. he pulled something out of his shirt. looked like a necklace. it was a necklace. it looked like the other half of mine. I reached for his and placed it right next to mine. the pieces met and they fit perfectly. then all the memories rushed back. it was so much. I blacked out.

I woke up in an unfamiliar large dimmed room. in an unfamiliar king sized bed. looking at an unfamiliar fan blowing cold air in my face. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. "you up?" I heard a recognizable voice ask. I turned my direction to see Mr.Lopez. "yeah what happened " I asked as I got a pain in my head and held it. "well this happened " he pulled out the necklace the brought back everything. I realized Mr.Lopez was RAY! I gasped and hugged him. I started to cry remembering how much I've missed him and love him. yes love because I still love him. he giggled "remember now" he asked. I pulled away happy tears falling down my face. he wiped them away "didn't I tell you not to cry". "I can't help it I just remembered how much I missed and l--- missed you" I almost let it slip out. I don't know if ray has a girlfriend or something. "you what" ray asked. "I missed you" I tried to cover it up. "and love you" I tried to mumble but ray heard me. "you love me as in you still love me" he seem surprised. I looked down and put my hands in my lap. I blushed as I confessed "well ray yess I remember everything you've done for me and how much we cared for each other. like the time I fell and scrapped my knee and you nearly broke your neck getting me home. that showed how much you cared. and when a big kid tried to bully me you got punished for what seemed like forever for fighting him. I still remember we gave each other our first kiss.". it was silent for a moment then ray wrapped his arms around my waist. I looked up at ray to see him smiling. I always love his smile. before I knew it we was lost in each others eyes. blinded by his eyes I hadn't notice that we were in the middle of a passionate kiss. noticed my hands were wrapped around his neck. we laid on the bed. ray holding my waist hovering over me between my legs. my eyes popped open and I broke the kiss. "ray wont this effect work" I worried. he sat back and I sat up. he rubbed his chin "guess so". "what do we do" I asked. "well if we do date then the office will find out and fire one if us" he noticed. "then ill quite" I offered. "no you can't you just started" he rejected. "its ok I have a plan B" I reassured him. he sighed "fine". I looked at the clock on his wall. it wad 9:50. I usually go to bed arouses this time. I yawned and covered my mouth. ray had noticed and chuckled "remember that time you slept over my house and had a bad dream and I held you in my arms and told you I'd protect you". "yeah I felt so safe in your arms" I confessed. "yeah" ray got closer. "yep" I nodded. ray suddenly held me in his arms. making me feel as if I was the only girl in the world. "Rae to be honest I tried loving other girls like this but it never felt as good as it does now. no other girl can compare to you. you are my one and only true first love" ray confessed. I looked up at him and gazed in his eyes. "I couldn't find anyone like you either. no one could hold me like you. no one could kiss me like you. no one could ever re place you. all those heart breaks I felt as if something or someone was missing. and to find out that that someone was you changed my whole look on life" I confessed. before I knew it I was back on the bed kissing ray. I broke the kiss again "what about my car" I asked. "ill take you to get it tomorrow " he reassured me and began kissing me again. I broke the kiss and placed my fingers over rays lips "I love you but I'm tired". "want to stay here" ray asked. "umm I don't know I don't want to be rude" I shook my head. "it'll be fine you can sleep here with me like when we were little" he offered. I kissed his cheek "thank you but what do I sleep in". "want to sleep in one of my shirts and shorts" ray offered getting up getting his shirts and shorts. "thank you" I took his clothes and found the bathroom . I slipped of my work clothes and slipped on his. I walked out and placed my clothes on the side of the bed I slept on. I put my hair in a braid and laid down on my side. I felt rays arms wrap around me and pulled me into him. I held on to his arm as we fell asleep together.