ωєƖcσмє

Welcome

"I don't have emotions,
I have observations. nd my observations are deadly. My mind is a maze of mirrors, where reflections of reality are distorted nd truth is a mere illusion. I am the puppeteer of my own twisted reality, nd my characters are mere pawns in my game of psychological warfare.

Greetings, dear readers.
I, Akshat, welcome you to my realm of darkness, where the lines between reality nd fiction are blurred. My stories are not fiction, they are confessions of a mind that knows no mercy. Join me on this journey into the depths of my psyche, where the horrors of my imagination come to life. Your support nd feedback are the fuel that drives my creative madness. Let us embrace the darkness together nd unravel the threads of sanity that bind us."

___________

Warning

To my dear readers,

As you delve into the depths of my mind, I warn you:
The truths revealed within these pages are not for the faint of heart. My confessions are a journey into the darkest corners of human psychology, where the lines between reality nd madness are blurred.

You may find yourself questioning my sanity, my morals nd my very humanity. But know this: I am not like you. I am a psychopath, a
nd my mind works in ways that will both fascinate nd terrify you.

So, proceed with caution. Enter my world at your own risk. But be warned: once you've seen the darkness that lies within, you may never be the same again.

______________

Prologue

When a  billionaire ruthless nd stubborn mafia king, known for showing no mercy to criminal rapists nd gangsters, falls head over heels for an ordinary nd innocent girl, the unexpected happens. This cold, rude, nd arrogant psychopath, who rules his kingdom with an iron fist, finds himself captivated by a girl who doesn't even know the existence of the mafia in real life. She thinks mafia nd kings are mere fantasies, unrelated to reality.

But little does she know, her newfound love is a master of manipulation, a puppeteer who controls lives with a mere whisper. His obsession with her will stop at nothing, crushing anyone who dares to stand in his way. His love is a poison, a curse that will consume her entirely.

As he pulls her into his dark world, she'll realize too late that her innocence is a threat to his very existence. And he'll do anything to keep her silent, even if it means making her his next victim.

___________

Credits

"I'm deeply grateful to my Noor thatgirlwholovesict
, who designed the incredible cover page nd edits for my story. Noor yourcreative genius nd expertise have brought my vision to life in ways I never thought possible. I'm so thankful for your unwavering support, encouragement. Without you , this wouldn't have been possible. Noor, you're not only an amazing designer but also an awesome friend. Thank you for your kindness, dedication,nd awesomeness - I'm so lucky to have you in my corner!"

__________