3. Playback Time

Hello Amorites

____________

Suddenly, she heard a knock at the door. She got up to answer it, expecting it to be a neighbor or perhaps a delivery.

But as she opened the door, she was met with a sinister smile.

Ashi's eyes widened in terror as she froze, her gaze locked on the mafia boss's sinister smile. It was the same ruthless man who had kidnapped her that morning, his smile twisted nd cruel.

The smile seemed to say, I've got you right where I want you, nd there's no escape. It was a smile that sent shivers down Ashi's spine, a smile that made her blood run cold.

The mafia boss began to circle around her, his eyes gleaming with a malevolent intensity.

Well, well, well. Look what we have here. The little bird who thought she could fly away.

Ashi tried to speak, but her voice was caught in her throat. She was paralyzed with fear, unable to move or escape.

The mafia boss's smile grew wider, his eyes glinting with sadistic pleasure.

You're going to pay for trying to cross me, little one. You're going to pay dearly.

Ashi's mind raced, her thoughts consumed by fear nd desperation. She knew she had to think fast, or she would be trapped forever in this living nightmare. But for now, she was frozen, unable to move or escape the clutches of the ruthless mafia boss.

As the mafia boss's sinister smile grew wider, Ashi felt a chill run down her spine. She tried to step back, but her feet seemed rooted to the spot.

You see, little one, he said, his voice dripping with malice,

I've been waiting for you. You have something that belongs to me, nd I always get what I want.

Ashi's mind raced as she tried to think of what she could possibly have that would be of interest to this ruthless man. But before she could come up with anything, he continued.

You're going to make a call for me, he said, pulling out a phone and handing it to her.

You're going to tell your brother to meet me at the old warehouse at midnight. Alone.

Ashi hesitated, but the mafia boss's grip on her arm tightened.
Do it, he growled. Or suffer the consequences.

With trembling hands, Ashi took the phone nd made the call. She knew she was putting Kiyaan in danger, but she had no choice. She dial kiyaan but his phone wasn't reachable so she message him

"Kiyaan meet me at xyz location at night alone

Your amor
Ashi"

As she handed the phone back to the mafia boss, she saw a glimmer of triumph in his eyes. He knew he had won, nd Ashi felt a sense of despair wash over her.

But then, something inside her clicked. She remembered Kiyaan's words:

I'll always protect you, no matter what.

With newfound determination, Ashi looked the mafia boss straight in the eye.

You'll never get away with this, she said, her voice steady.