11. Protecting His Love

Hello Amorties

__________

Vaani's thoughts were a jumbled mess of self-doubt nd fear. "Am I really a slut? Am I worthless?" She wondered, her mind racing with questions.

As she lay there, she felt like she was losing herself, like she was disappearing into the darkness of Ayush's hatred. Her breaths came in short gasps, her body shaking with each sob.

In that moment, Vaani felt like she was completely alone, like no one could ever understand her pain. She was trapped in a prison of her own fears, with no escape in sight.

Just then, a faint knock on the door broke the silence. Vaani's heart skipped a beat as she wondered who it could be. She slowly tried to got up, her legs trembling beneath her nd she collapsed to the floor once more. As she fell, her flailing arm knocked over a nearby vase, sending it crashing to the ground. The sound of shattering glass filled the air nd Vaani felt a searing pain in her hand.

She looked down to see blood welling up from a deep gash, caused by a sharp glass shard. The sight of her own blood made her feel dizzy nd nauseous. Vaani's vision began to blur nd she felt herself slipping away from consciousness.

The pain in her hand was nothing compared to the agony in her heart. Ayush's words still echoed in her mind, haunting her like a ghost. "Tu maar jaati, tu slut hai"  the phrases repeated over and over, like a mantra of self-loathing.

As she lay there, surrounded by shattered glass nd her own blood, Vaani felt like her world was shattering around her. She was trapped in a living nightmare, with no escape from the pain and the hatred.

Just then, the door creaked open nd a figure entered the room. Kiyaan's eyes widened in horror as he took in the scene before him - Vaani lying amidst shattered glass, her hand bleeding profusely...

Kiyaan rushed into the room, his eyes widening in alarm as he took in the scene before him. He hastened to Vaani's side, helping her sit up amidst the shattered glass.

Kiyaan: VAANI, oh  god, what happened jaan?(His voice laced with concern.)

Vaani buried her face in Kiyaan's chest, her arms wrapping around him tightly. She sobbed uncontrollably, her body shaking with each cry.

Vaani: I am not a slut... I am not a slut( she stammered between sobs.)

Kiyaan's expression softened, his eyes filled with empathy. He caressed Vaani's hair, rubbing her back in a soothing motion.

Kiyaan: Shh, Vaani, you're not. You're not, Kiyaan whispered, his voice gentle.

Kiyaan: Who told you that? Who made you feel like this??

Kiyaan asked this vowing to destroy the person who made his jaan his love cried.

Vaani's grip on Kiyaan tightened, her tears soaking through his shirt.

Vaani: Ayush bhaiya... he said those things to me. He hates me, Mr stranger He hates me so much.

Kiyaan's jaw clenched, his eyes flashing with anger. But he pushed aside his emotions, focusing on comforting Vaani.

Kiyaan: jaaan I'm here for you, Vaani. I'm here. You're not alone I love you baby , don't cruse yourself You are my goddess

Kiyaan's voice cracked with emotion as he held Vaani close.

Kiyaan: Vaani, my amor, don't cry, baby. Bacha, don't cry, please, jaan. I hate your tears. Shh, don't cry.

Vaani's sobs only intensified, her body shaking uncontrollably.