2. The Phone Call

Hello Amorites,

________

Kiyaan's expression softened, a small smile creeping onto his lips as he glimpsed Nischal's humble side. He felt a sense of appreciation for his brother's effort to bring him back down to earth. Together, they pushed open the door and stepped inside the cozy cafe.

As they entered, they were enveloped in a warm atmosphere, surrounded by the gentle hum of conversation nd the aroma of freshly brewed coffee. Kiyaan's eyes adjusted to the soft lighting, and he felt a sense of ease wash over him. For a moment, he forgot about his billionaire status nd simply enjoyed the ordinary, laid-back vibe of

Cafe Vogue.

Kiyaan nd Nischal settled into the comfortable sofa, deliberating on what to order. After a brief discussion, Nischal decided on pasta, while Kiyaan opted for an espresso.

Nischal was about to place their order when he received an important call.

Nischal: kutte, jakar order place kar de, yeh important call hai. (Go place the order, I have an important call.)

Kiyaan:  wait, idhar waiter nhi hai? (Wait, isn't there a waiter here?)

Nischal: Nope, we are in a cafe, idiot!
(No, we're in a cafe, idiot!)

Kiyan: Ugh, fine.

Nischal: ja, nd jakar order place kar de. (Go, nd place the order.)

Nischal picks up the call nd Kiyan gets up with a strained nd irritated face to join the line to place the order. Kiyaan waits in line, growing increasingly frustrated.

Kiyaan: (to himself) This is ridiculous. I've been waiting for so long.

Just as Kiyaan is about to reach the front of the line, he hears a girl humming his favorite song.

"Tum hi ho"

Kiyaan's expression changes from irritation to surprise nd delight as his ears were serenaded by the enchanting voice, he became instantly entranced. The melody was like a gentle breeze that swept him off his feet, leaving him breathless nd yearning for more. He turned around, his eyes searching for the source of the heavenly sound, nd that's when he saw her

The girl with the golden voice, surrounded by mixing bowls nd baking utensils, her hands moving gracefully as she piped icing onto a cupcake.

The sweet harmony seemed to emanate from her very being, as if the music was an extension of her soul. Kiyaan's gaze was transfixed on the girl, his heart beating in rhythm with the song. He was captivated by the contrast between the mundane task of baking nd the extraordinary beauty of her voice.

Time stood still as Kiyaan listened, his senses heightened, nd his spirit soaring. The girl's voice was a symphony of emotions, a gentle caress that touched the deepest recesses of his heart. He felt like he was drowning in the depths of her song, nd he didn't want to be saved.

As the last notes of the melody faded away, Kiyaan felt like he was awakening from a dream. He couldn't help but wonder if he had just imagined the whole thing as the girl finished singing, her eyes met kiyaan's, nd she smiled, about to approach him. But before she could take a step, Nischal appeared out of nowhere, his face a picture of urgency.

Kiyaan, come on, man! We need to go, now!

Nischal exclaimed, grabbing Kiyaan's arm and pulling him away.