Chapter 4

I started to hit my head with my hand. I was praying that I was just dreaming! Then someone started to caress my back.

"Katie, what's wrong?" It was Seunghyun. I looked at him directly in his eyes.

"Whats wrong? That girl is! Why haven't you told me that you have a grilfriend?! I shouldn't have waited for you! I shouldn't have wasted my time spending time for you! I can't believe that in the end, you broke my heart. My first and last love...." I said. I wanted to tell him more. But I can't. My heart was pounding fiercely. He looked at me by surprise.

"You...y-you, l-like me?" He asked. He stood up. I also stood up and I kinda cried more, but I tried to look fiercer and much more confident. I don't want to look weak in front of him...anymore.

"NE! I DO! Coz you're to stupid to know and to feel!" I started to beat his chest. I saw tears streaming from his face. I started to walk away, but he held my hand for me to stop.

"I'm sorry, If I didn't know.." He said. I gritted my teeth.

"Sorry isn't enough! I think that's the only word you know, but you can't prove it! So stupid!" I walked away. I don't want to see him...ever again! Why is he doing this to me?

Why is life SO unfair?!

I hate it! I shouldn't have tried to find him, I shouldn't have went to the concert, I shouldn't have had a crush on him.

I shouldn't have met him in Korea..If I only knew.

I arrived home and my mom greeted me.

"Hey, Katie. How's the date dear?!" She asked as she continued washing the dishes. My tears started to stream again.

"Not good mom, please, not today." My eyed were flooded with tears now and I hurriedly went up.

Then James' door opened. And his eyes widened when he saw me. I wiped my tears.

"Noona, what happened?" He asked. His voice was serious.

"Y-you don't ne-need to know." I told him and I went in my room.

My crying continued. I needed to be alone, for days maybe...or weeks. Then the door opened. Mom and James went in.

"Tell us what happened dear.." My mom started.

So, while crying.. I told them everything. Then James stood up, his fist balled up, he gritted his teeth.

"He's gonna pay for this......THAT JERK!!!" He yelled. I pulled him down.

"No! James, please.....just stop." I said. He looked at me in disbelief.

"He already broke your heart, and now, you still want to protect him?!" He asked. His voice serious.

"James, You don't understand. I don't want issues and rumors to come up in the internet or tv." I said. He hugged me tightly, so did mom. I wanted to cry more, if only dad was here....wait, he might also want to kill Seunghyun.

"Ok. But let me be the one to protect you from now on. " He said. I nodded and hugged them more.

1 Week Later...

Even before this week, Seunghyun always want to meet and talk to me. But mom didn't want to, especially James. He would shout at him and threaten to kill him.

Hoe did I know?

Their voices can be heard from my room.

Sometimes I look from the stairs, when I see Seunghyun's face when James shouts at him, I was shocked when I saw tears slowly streaming down on his face. I wanted to cry with him, but my heart told me no. So my heart cried instead.

I felt that my heart is breaking into pieces, and there's no more left.

Why is life SO unfair?

Why is Love unfair.

That morning, I was finishing my breakfast, at noon, Was that even breakfast?! When the doorbell rang. I was alone at home because James was working his part time job and mom was grocery shopping. I walked lazily towards the door. Every step seems like the world is about to shake.

I opened the door and I was surprised on who it was.......