Her Fractured Karilio

Karilio Del Ferro & Demelza Lorelei Rocha

"I Will give you ten fucking seconds to decide, Demelza

"I Will give you ten fucking seconds to decide, Demelza."

He stare at her with his cold eyes. No matter how void his eyes are, she knows him better than anyone else. She knows his desire, she knows what he wants, and she know what he was.

He may be emotionless freak, but he have a heart––he wouldn't be breathing right now if he had none.

"I will not leave you, Karilio." She said between gritted teeth.

Kumuyom ang kamao ng lalaki. Gumalaw ang perpektong panga nito at nagtagis ang ngipin.

"Ten."

"I will stay with you no matter how hard you try to push me, my love."

"Nine."

She took a step forward. She wanted to show him how devoted she was.

"Eight."

"You have me, Karilio, you don't have to worry about anyone than me."

"Seven." His hand loosen his tie until it was removed.

"I see through you, I know you. You can trust me again, my love." She look at him through her lashes with her hazy eyes.

"Six." His voice deepened, full of dangerous warning but she's not wavered by his domineering aura. She needs him. She wants him.

She finally had the courage to strode to his front. She hug him and feel his warm. Hindi natinag ang lalaki sa kaniyang pagyakap pero rinig niya ang mabilis na tibok ng puso nito. Napangiti siya pero agad rin nabura iyon at napalitan ng mapait na ngiti.

"I need you, Karilio." She whispered, slowly loosen her grip. She look up to his beautiful face, his aquamarine eyes was looking straight to hers, cold and dark. His posture didn't waver.

"Five."

She smile at him. She reached for his face and admire the beauty of the man. His prominent jawline with stubble, his nose was perfectly pointed with its high-bridge line, down to his soft and addicting red lips.

"Four."

She look at his eyes. How lovely his eyes can be despite the void emotions in it. He's broken. The damage has been done, and nothing can heal him, not even her. Not even her sorry.

"Three."

She regret everything. Kung pwede niya mang ibalik ang nakaraan, ginawa niya na. She would fucking make the right decision for the second chance. But that's impossible.

"I deserved your wrath, Karilio."

"Two."

His lips curled to a wicked smile. His eyes sharpened but no emotion can be read. He's soulless. This man was furious and she's the cause of it.

The only way to remedy the wound she left was to please him. She wants to show him how regretful her actions was. Nagsisisi na siya.

"One."

His voice fades when his long thick fingers wrapped around her neck. Her smile crept to her pale lips.

If dying was the only way for him to forgive her, she'll gladly accept her faith. For Karilio, for her love, for her ex-husband.