Chapter 13

Warning Extensive Sexual Content 🔞

DEMELZA was panting hard. Hindi siya pagod pero 'yung kaba niya ang nag papahirap sa kaniyang paghinga. Karilio left her on the bed and she didn't hear a sound from him. Not a single breathe of him.

Hindi niya ito kita at hindi rin niya ramdam ang presensya nito. She can't move her hands. Hubad siya at napakalamig ng simoy ng hangin mula sa bintana.

Nag pantig ang tenga niya nang marinig ang hampas ng alon. Mahina lang iyon pero sigurado siyang malapit sila sa dagat.

"I love knives, you know that, right?" bumaling ang kaniyang mukha kung saan. It was Karilio. She didn't answer him.

Napasinghap siya nang umalon ang kama sa paanan niya.

"When you left me, I came back to the underground fighting. I let all my pain out by fighting again. I've received numerous wound but it didn't mend my broken heart."

Karilio was kneeling beneath her feet when she felt a cold metal grazing her under toes.

"Karilio…"

"Move and you'll bruised yourself."

Napigilan niya ang sarili na bawiin ang mga paa.

"D–Don't hurt me, please."

Karilio didn't respond to her please. Nakikiliti siya sa ginagawang pagsulat ni Karilio sa talampakan niya gamit ang kutsilyo nito. Creep scrawled up to her legs and pool on her cunt. She shouldn't feel it. She shouldn't feel aroused but it's her body that is responding on behalf of her perplexed mind.

She almost shout in fear when the blade grazed her legs. It was slow. It's teasing her skin. Her breathing was on rythmn to her pleasured skin. Imbes na matakot, nagustuhan pa ng katawan niya. Her mind scared but her heart trust Karilio.

The dull part of the knife drawn her skin in sensual pace. Sending waves of desire to ger aching flesh. Her nipples were hard and aroused. It's peaking to its end, looking for attention.

"Karilio…" she was supposed to sound defending but her voice betrayed her. Instead, she moan his name.

Karilio move up. Pressing the knife to her inner thigh.

"Spread your legs… wide." He command.

She was hesitant but he helped her move. Karilio held her knees and pull her legs up to her sides, almost pressing them down to the bed. She felt so bare and shameless. She knows Karilio could see how wet she is right now but he didn't say anything about it. He expected this from her.

Muntik na niyang isara ang mga hita nang paluin ni Karilio ang ilalim ng hita niya gamit ang malapad na kutsilyo. The cold piercing pain hit her skin enough to waver her shaken nerves.

"Uhmmm…" she bite her bottom lip.

Her excitement came to front. Her body dawned with desire. She likes it. She likes what Karilio's doing.

"You're too white and smooth, Demelza, how did you maintain this perfect skin for years?" he doesn't sounded asking her. Parang kausap nito ang sarili.

"Karilio!"

Her shout echoes in places when the cold metal flatten on her aching flesh. It didn't move. It just stays there. She was gasping for air. Sobrang lamig ng kutsilyo. It was teasing her throbbing clit. Karilio pressed it hard and her legs shook in pleasure.

"Karilio… please…" her throat run dry. She felt excitement, nervous and scared.

She couldn't help her hips jerking. Rubbing herself to the cold metal. She was so red, her face, her neck and her skin. Arousal dressed her nakedness. And Karilio love it.