all about royce

The crisp, chilly month of October shortly turned to the icy month of January.

My sixteenth birthday had past, Mama had recently stop taking her anti-depressants, and Yas seemed to really hit it off with Royce. Everything was starting to look up for a change. We met Royce for the first time a few weeks ago. He had this Carmel brown complexion with the clearest skin I have ever seen. Made me questioned if he really worked in a garage or not. He was tall, slim and muscular. I could see what made Yas attracted to him. He had tattoos going up from arm to arm, each representing something new. I still remember the invigorating smell of his cologne, which I did not care for personally. From the looks of it, there seemed to be no flaw about Royce. I watched him as he shook both mines and Mama's hands. Firm grip. Royce seemed to be a pretty nice dude. He took Yas on dates every Friday night. He volunteered at the school with shop class when he could. He really made her feel like she was the only girl in the world. I liked seeing Yas like this. Every time I would see her with Royce; she had this glow to her that was unimaginable. She was truly happy again, which made me happy. Royce was her spunk, her fire and desire. Royce was good for her.