0.5

Skylar's POV

I walk over to the apartment where this loud noise is coming from and bang on the door. Hoping they would be able to hear me. The noise stopped and I heard rather loud footsteps to the door and it cracked open.
"Can I help you?" They asked.
"Please open the door all the way." I demanded. They closed the door and fiddled with the lock and the door open fully. I saw a shirtless Ashton standing there, sweat dripping down his body. He was so hot, his body moving quickly with his panting. I just realized that I was still in my underwear and Ohio State shirt, which rode pretty high. You could see a small outline of my red lace underwear through my shirt. It wasn't like sexual underwear is was just red with lace outlining. He stared at me and I stared back. Damn I want him to kiss me right now.
"Hey Skylar." he said awkwardly. I nodded in return.
"H-hey." I stumbled. His attractiveness what making me weak. He stepped forward a little and he was close to my face.
"Can I help you with something?" He asked dumbly as if he wasn't just playing the loudest instrument invented, the drums.
"Can you k-keep it down a-a bit, I'm t-trying to s-sleep?" I said still stumbling. He knows I'm nervous.
"Why so nervous precious?" He said, now he's dangerously close. His hazel eyes locked with my brown ones. I looked deeply into them and he smirked.
"Don't worry darling, I'll be quiet." He said and kissed my cheek. I automatically blushed and good thing it was dark. Ashton closed his door lightly and I stood there. I quietly made my way back to the room and I just couldn't stop thinking about him. His shirtlessness was stuck in my brain, his slight abs and his toned muscles on him arms made me melt. He was so attractive.
I could barely sleep that night with the mental picture in my mind. I have to see him tomorrow morning and all I'll be able to think about is him.
Ugh tomorrow will be a weird day.