0.3

Skylar POV:

I walked into my Art and Photography class and Ashton was sitting in the first row. He turned the door and he had a small smirk on his face. I took a seat next to him and he looked at me.
"I knew I would have a class with you, Smith." Ashton murmured. I turned to him and he smiled.
"I knew I would see you again...Irwin." I said taking a small look at his portfolio. He smiled and opened his small portfolio. His art was beautiful.
He pulled out maybe 20 different pieces. There were sketches, paintings. oil pastels. I couldn't name all of them. I felt so untalented with only my sketches made with mechanical pencils. I heard the door close and there was a middle aged man sitting down at the desk in the front of the room.
"Welcome Art Majors to the Green Room. There are colored rooms so no one has to remember room numbers. Some community colleges have it, some dont. Anyway I'm going to start off with my name. I'm Mr. Hamilton but you can call me Jason. I see some fresh faces in the room." He started. I beamed.
"Ahh. Mrs. Jacobs, or Skylar. I've never seen you around here before." He said and waltz over to my desk. I smiled again and leaned my head down. I hate being the center of attention.
"I'm new to New York. My sister made me move here." I explained somewhat.
"You have an accent."
"I'm from Sydney."
"Hmm. Why did you travel to the states?"
I debated on telling him the crimes we did. My sister and I have had a rough past and we got into a lot of trouble trying to forget about it.
"I've had a bad past so we decided to move."
"We?" he asked
"My sister and I."
"well then, let's get started on the lesson."
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
hi
ily
Savannah